Mopar and Comic Relief - Red Nose Rally

Post photos from past events here.

Moderator: Moderators

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

I'd be up for something like that but it would only be with a ram pickup :(

at least they'd be a tow truck/parts storage/gas carrier on hand if anyone had the misfortune to break down
Dave999

Post by Dave999 »

went down to TVC and saw Neils car and the torino last night

loverly motors

Must have been a busy week....

did wave to a Hazard county police unit fertivly mootching up wood lane as well didn't see where he went

presume the general escaped the clutches of the law yet again...

Dave
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

haha! Dukes copcar might have been something to do with me, see another thread coming soon
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Managed to catch up with Neil, and the crew in Plymouth on Fri, I think the length of the journey (and the moyles & Co evening hospitality!!) was taking it's toll !!, had a great morning though, and nice to put some more names to faces and see the cars of course, although I think the Torino had died as a result of a problem with loading it onto the transporter, something was bust pretty terminally from what I can gather?
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Greetings !

I am now back and almost fully recovered, it certainly was a fantastic week :D

The General didn't miss a beat !, unlike the poor old Torino who broke a valve spring and shot a tranny oil seal .. ooops.

Thanks for everyones support, and it was great to meet so many of you along the way. I even bumped into an MMA member at TV Center !, sorry but I can't remember your name :roll:

We have now raised just over ?600,000 and the figure is still rising !.

I Hope to get along to Wheels day on Friday. So will see ya there .

All the best ..Neil.