Introducing Motorhoist Self Service Garage - West Mids

Moderator: Moderators

MattH

Introducing Motorhoist Self Service Garage - West Mids

Post by MattH »

Seems like a good idea, especially if you struggle for workshop space at home.

We'd like to introduce you to Motorhoist Self Service Garage; a brand new business we believe would be of interest to members of your club.

Based in Brierley Hill, West Midlands, we operate a self service garage where customers can rent professional garage gear by the hour to work on their own vehicles.

We have three 2-post lifts as well as bay space for hire. We have air lines and all the other garage gear you'd expect.

For your members, we're prepared to offer free tool hire if they let us know they're a member of your club.

If you would like to organise a club meet and use our premises, please contact us to arrange:

Call us on: 01384 380 762

Visit our website www.motorhoist.co.uk

Like us: www.facebook.com/motorhoistselfservicegarage
Matt Hollingsworth - Vehicle Registrar
Panther Pink 73 Aussie Charger 265 Hemi 4 spd
Challenger Sam Posey Tribute car
Bryan

Post by Bryan »

i was looking for something like this round by me but nothing. The nearest to me was park Royal, London. I think they are a great idea.
1968 Ford Fairlane 500 Wimbledon White. Currently a 302 auto but to be 410 4 speed.
shovelheadrob

Post by shovelheadrob »

Great idea in principle, the reality is that it doesn't work as a business. We used to have something like that in Peterborough but after a while the guy packed it in. Too many people with ideas & work beyond their capabilities. He also offered a service where they would finish a job if it was too much for you, most of the customers didn't have the money which is why they had gone there in the first place.
You can't have too much power, only a lack of traction!