garage and some previous rides

A place to show off your Pride and Joy

Moderator: Moderators

Anonymous

garage and some previous rides

Post by Anonymous »

cars and some previous cars!!some non mopar but bored so thought id throw them on!!
1 challenger u all know. great car.
2 coronet, fantastic car, enjoyed my short ownership of her.
3 05 saleen mustang..another great car, the one i tend to drive the most!
4 ram srt-10, came b4 the mustang, fast and handled well!
5 panda 750 cc of power!! lol lover her and use her nearly every day!!
charger01

Post by charger01 »

Some nice cars there Lightning,nothing there though to touch the awsome power of the Panda ;)
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

i know where ur coming from. wish i'd held out for the 4by4 one so at least i'd have had a chance of getting the power transfered to the road!!
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

I love that coronet!
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

what a selection!

hope you dont mind me showing you my latest purchase..

I bought a fancy MP3 / USB / SD card stereo and didnt have a car to put it in, so i bought this 200SX out of loot. , 2.0 16Vintercooled turbo 197bhp all alloy engine. RWD with LSD. Fancied one for ages but never had the dosh. This one was peanuts because of the intergalactic 182,000 miles.

However, upon a close inspection and test drive, it runs like a dream. No hint of blue smoke, drives tight as a drum . although I did lash out ?1.25 on a new gearlever bush and ?8.40 on a new wiper linkage!

Car has leather, 10xcd sony audio, air, projector headlamps , airbags, 18inch rims , ABS, etc

Its one of the best handling cars I've driven, beautifully weighted and geared steering, gets the rear end out nicely, and i was stunned to read the official fuel figures of 40.1 mpg at 56mpg!

(its doing 30 with my driving !)
Done 1000 miles already, i love it!