dinnitrol products

Moderator: Moderators

Anonymous

dinnitrol products

Post by Anonymous »

hi all, just finnished weatherproofin the underneath of the chargeroony today and for the first time used dinnitrol corromax and their version of shutz.
I put the corromax on yesterday and wasn't too sure about it as it seemed a bit runny, not to worry i plodded on and finnished the job and left it over night.
Went in this morning and found it had turned to a lovely waxy smooth finnish, i was well impressed, so today i finnished the job off using the shutz.
I hate using that stuff, had to wash me hair in panel wipe as i'd nutted the car a few times :x anyway i would reccomend using this kit, i used waxoyl last year an thought it was bonk.
One thing tho' if your gonna do this, cover the top of the car with that thin clingfilm you get from paint shops as i had to panel wipe the whole car due to the overspray getting into the air :shock: :reindeer:
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

It is indeed the dogs!

I don't use any other products now.

Don't do what i did once and left the window open!! Nitemare.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Always does well in the Practical Classics type magazine tests. Its runnier but it penetrates right into the crevices (oo-er missus)
RobTwin

Post by RobTwin »

so where can you get this product?
Does it come as a kit like waxoyl, but with all the long lances and stuff? or does that need to be bought separately?

Polara needs doing as its got no underseal or rustproofing underneath whatsoever. Dry a Ghandi's flip-flop, you might say (that was the family-friendly expression btw, I resisted the urge to mention nuns...doh!)