A cheery wave and photos

News, jokes, computer help, whatever!

Moderator: Moderators

ALLAN

A cheery wave and photos

Post by ALLAN »

over the years of plodding around our leafy roads in various types of Colonial Behemoths I've, sorry, we have always waved at other classic drivers out enjoying the day,99% always return the wave..the other 1%...MG owners, never had a response yet, dunno why, perhaps they're concentrating hard on driving, must be difficult in something that horrid, or they're waiting for the king pin to let go :P
the other thing is the 'can I photo your car please ?' nice that they ask but why ? has there been something happen in the past, was there a I haven't bought this out so you can look at it !! moment. strange ol' world :)
drewcrane

Post by drewcrane »

ROFL "MG OWNERS" hahaha over here it is vette owners,I happen to have one, when I drive it ,they all wave at each other, when I am in my old mopar they dont even look
Dave81

Post by Dave81 »

Quite nice here in the Midlands. Most classic car owners seem to wave at each other.

Thumbs up is the usual when they hear it!!! :twisted:
Dave Tildesley.....MMA-081
72 Dodge Dart
73 Plymouth Duster - SOLD

I wanna go so FAST i think i'm going to DIE!..........Then i'll shift into second!

"My Car is a work in progress, Probably never gonna get finished, never gonna have the money to Bananarama!!"
billybob73

Post by billybob73 »

i waved at a tr6 driver on sunday didnt get anything back so next time he will see what a 69 charger bumper looks like tearing through his matchbox car :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: feel better now lol
life is like a box of chocolates you never know what your going to get next
Dave999

Post by Dave999 »

I waved at a driver today he was rubber necking an accident and nearly drove into me.

I felt a salute, that indicated I was well equipped to apply an arrow to my longbow was totally appropriate.

Dave
The Greater Knapweed near the Mugwort by the Buckthorn tree is dying
Super Sloth

Post by Super Sloth »

Well we always wave...
Attachments
rear.jpg
rear.jpg (57.56 KiB) Viewed 386 times
-Jon.
MattH

Post by MattH »

Travelling up to the lakes we followed a TR6 and he followed us for a bit on the A1, with a nod of approval both ways.

Coming back via The Pennines, the same car only drove past the other way, and waved. :thumbright:
Matt Hollingsworth - Vehicle Registrar
Panther Pink 73 Aussie Charger 265 Hemi 4 spd
Challenger Sam Posey Tribute car