My first Mopar - Its back again!

A place to show off your Pride and Joy

Moderator: Moderators

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

ummm does look good mate have to put some more up when she's all done.

yea jon did a bit of a trip for me to. he went from halifax to bedford then to pembrokshire in walse (west coast) then back to bedford, then he went off to the docks the same night for a pick up in the mornin.

top bloke and did me a very good deal.
Doug

Post by Doug »

Soon be back on road Boz, Mr B done a real top job of it by the looks (makes a fine cup o tea too, jerry also :thumbright: ) :D

Nice to meet you too m8
MOPAR - Move Over Power Arriving Rapidly

Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy My brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay My Mopar upon you
TYREMAN

Post by TYREMAN »

Boz01 wrote:Thanks for the support everyone -
Found some pictures i took when it got picked up the other week from my house - it was blooming freezing!!!
It looks amazing in pic 2 8-) what a nice arse,its worth been overtaken by a dart to see that veiw...the paint look good on it :thumbright:
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

TYREMAN wrote:
Boz01 wrote:Thanks for the support everyone -
Found some pictures i took when it got picked up the other week from my house - it was blooming freezing!!!
It looks amazing in pic 2 8-) what a nice arse,its worth been overtaken by a dart to see that veiw...the paint look good on it :thumbright:
it really is one of those that you have to see in the flesh to really apretiate

at shakey in september the first time i saw the car i just couldent get over how clean and straight [and good looking] the car was he really has a little gem there
Doug

Post by Doug »

And hes gunna use it to Chauffer Ladies to a prom night, (lucky so n so ) :D

Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy My brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay My Mopar upon you
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

ive got three bookings for a prom night fortunatly they are all close ish but still going to be fun
TYREMAN

Post by TYREMAN »

Dont want to rain on your party Simon,but just watch out when it comes to insurance etc,even if its cash in hand the sods will still sue you if there is a minor misshap,i took advice from my mate Gareth and i have never hired out any of my past cars.
Doug

Post by Doug »

Only Drawback with Prom nights, they wear long Dresses, no good what so ever when theyre getting in n out of car , when your holding door open :(

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

TYREMAN wrote:Dont want to rain on your party Simon,but just watch out when it comes to insurance etc,even if its cash in hand the sods will still sue you if there is a minor misshap,i took advice from my mate Gareth and i have never hired out any of my past cars.
yeah thats fair enough but these are freinds of my mums kids
Steve Chapman

Post by Steve Chapman »

I ve had a request for a prom night taxi job. Should be interesting watching them clamber into the back between two fixed jaz buckets. Then spend the night explaining the smell of petrol and smoke. :lol:. The cars looking good Andy by the way, just in time for summer and SS at York.
1965 Coronet
Doug

Post by Doug »

Chip you been dipping your Manhood in Shell super n setting light to it again, or is the smoke from friction Burns :shock:

Steve Chapman

Post by Steve Chapman »

Ooh errr missus, Carry on Cabby. I dont know what you mean Douglas.
1965 Coronet
Doug

Post by Doug »

Pls no Sunday Names, oh it tis Sunday :oops:

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

thats why i dont mind picking my girlfriend and her mates up from town on saturday nights, they always trip up on the seat belts on the way out :lol: :o :D
Boz01

Post by Boz01 »

Well i brought my car back from Doncaster tonight. Nice to have it back home. Dave has done an excellent job. I will post some pics tomorrow as it is dark at the minute and cant get any decent pics!

Hey Pete - yeah american cars are usefull for women :lol:
'You can never go fast enough!'

1966 Dodge Coronet 440 c.i.
1969 Dodge Dart Custom

http://www.americansuperstock.co.uk/