Mopar EuroNats Press Release

Post photos from past events here.

Moderator: Moderators

charger01

Post by charger01 »

mo_malone wrote:Missus expecting in June!!! :? whats the chances of gettin a little break! [-o<
Nice one Mo :thumbright: Give us a bell to arrange times etc if you & the lads are going. :thumbright:
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

This time we will actually meet up!! you got there before us last year and you left an hour later!!!! Damn burgerking :lol:
As far as i know we have a good crew going this year, all sorts of motors, camaro's, mustangs...............and of course the mopar's too! hope to have at least ten but there could be more, just depends who's afraid of wussing on the strip!! :D no just kidding, Im making all sorts of promises at the moment to try and get the weekend off, but if family duty calls, then ill just have to deal with it and sulk for a year! :thumbright:
charger01

Post by charger01 »

Family always come first Mo :rulez: .Let me know your plans nearer the time. :thumbright:
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

I should be able to make it this year. :) Cant wait, still gutted I missed last year.
TYREMAN

Re: post subject

Post by TYREMAN »

moparnutterz wrote:We will be there, realy looking forward to it :thumbright: :thumbright: :thumbright: Any look with that boot lid trim for the challenger yet Tony?
I will be there also mate :thumbright: hope Noel is going so he can put up my tent :D
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

with alot of hard graft i'm hopin to be there............
Rogue Trooper

Post by Rogue Trooper »

My new four man TENT has arrived :thumbright: i slept in the car last year not to good when your six foot two :lol:
MCK will be rolling through the gates in his Chally this year :headbang:
1970 Charger 500
1934 Coupe
1954 F100
1972 Norton Commando Fastback

Your Mum Says Hi.

Mopar a God amongst insects.

Rule in Hell or be a Slave in Heaven.
MetalChuckKey

Post by MetalChuckKey »

I hope!
Rogue Trooper

Post by Rogue Trooper »

PMA Steve PMA you/me will get there, the ball is rolling :thumbright:
1970 Charger 500
1934 Coupe
1954 F100
1972 Norton Commando Fastback

Your Mum Says Hi.

Mopar a God amongst insects.

Rule in Hell or be a Slave in Heaven.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

cant wait now, glad the cruz is back. Were is it at ??? kool about the burnout box count me in

simon only likes camping, because he can here all the noises in my tent, lol

i got no girlfriend to look after this year so ill be partying all night long lol, and getting loads of runs in .

The Scamp with have its rebuilt box and hauser rear end, but still with the lil old 318 and faded paint
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Pete_bedford wrote:cant wait now, glad the cruz is back. Were is it at ??? kool about the burnout box count me in

simon only likes camping, because he can here all the noises in my tent, lol

i got no girlfriend to look after this year so ill be partying all night long lol, and getting loads of runs in .

The Scamp with have its rebuilt box and hauser rear end, but still with the lil old 318 and faded paint
no i didnt injoy the noises they kept me awake and god knows what rich and stu were doing lol

i do have somone to look after this year but i shall still be drinking and partying with the rest and she is looking forward to helping with the car

the old petty will have its stroker 340 in all painted up with a nice pair of hoosier slick to cannot wait

proberly wont be doing the cruise though but we shall see i didnt get enough racing done last year
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

What's the point of the 'burn out pad' , thought we were all classed as idiots last time it happened @ the Priory (not guilty) , why start it up now. :?

Why bust yer cars up ,look a right plonker & be called an idiot @ the same time. :evil:

Who's gonna be watching the burn out contest , cos it sure won't be the residents that caused all the stir last time. :?
Cannonball

Post by Cannonball »

Adam68 wrote:What's the point of the 'burn out pad' , thought we were all classed as idiots last time it happened @ the Priory (not guilty) , why start it up now. :?

Why bust yer cars up ,look a right plonker & be called an idiot @ the same time. :evil:

Who's gonna be watching the burn out contest , cos it sure won't be the residents that caused all the stir last time. :?
i dont watch burnouts anywhere, unless they is in the bleach box,
BEFORE A PASS, ;)
www.dwatts80.fsnet.co.uk

WATTS RACING TRANSMISSIONS, CLOBBER THE COMPETITION ITS CLOBBERIN TIME

OFTEN OUTNUMBERED NEVER OUTGUNNED,

HEY WHATS THE TOP END ON THAT SUPERSPORTS. UNLIMITED,

I HAVE A NVQW

LIFE GOES PRETTY FAST, IF YOU DONT LOOK ROUND A WHILE YOU MAY JUST MISS IT,

THE PASS IS THE JUICE,

LOVED BY FEW,
HATED BY MANY
RESPECTED BY ALL
Pete

Post by Pete »

No burnout box for me; doesn't float my boat; but I am sure it will get the locals moist.
Pete Wiseman; Cambridge.

Mopar by the grace of God