American Auto Mags - Cheshire lounge tomorrow!

Post photos from past events here.

Moderator: Moderators

TYREMAN

Post by TYREMAN »

Fi the coast is clear? hopefully United are not at home tommorow? if the roads are clear and dry i will go.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Yep.
TYREMAN

Post by TYREMAN »

I went and it was a good turnout for the time of year :thumbright: ill post some pics tommorow.
TYREMAN

Post by TYREMAN »

Pitty Brad :cry: Jamie was there and his mates,he has still not done ant work on the Challenger :D and his mate has a 69 Nova on the way from the US 8-)

I can honestly say its one of the Best Winter meets i have ever been to,good turn out of quality cars.
RayC

Post by RayC »

have you sorted yourself out a car then Tony??? :? :? :thumbright:
TYREMAN

Post by TYREMAN »

Cuda440 wrote:have you sorted yourself out a car then Tony??? :? :? :thumbright:
Not yet ray,i wish that new Yellow Mustang was mine that was impressive!!
I just hid my Micra in the corner :D
RayC

Post by RayC »

TYREMAN wrote:
Cuda440 wrote:have you sorted yourself out a car then Tony??? :? :? :thumbright:
I See, I can sell you Si`s ex dart if you like Tony, Ya never know i might even take the Micra in p/x ;) :thumbright:
charger01

Post by charger01 »

Cuda440 wrote:
TYREMAN wrote:
I See, I can sell you Si`s ex dart if you like Tony, Ya never know i might even take the Micra in p/x ;) :thumbright:
Dont think Tony would go for that Ray. He would be after something quicker than the Micra :lol: :lol: :lol:
TYREMAN

Post by TYREMAN »

Cuda440 wrote:
TYREMAN wrote:
Thanks Ray,Simon wanted me to have the Dart and and offered a good price for it(thanks Simon 8-) ) but i just dont fancy a slant 6 thats all.
Still a good starting car to get someone on the Mopar ladder 8-)
RayC

Post by RayC »

:D :D :D

I recon that would be perfect for him Ade, Don`t want to scare the lad now do we, Seriously though thought it might be a way to get him into anthor mopar for not to many $$$$$ :thumbright:
RayC

Post by RayC »

Fair enough :thumbright:
TYREMAN

Post by TYREMAN »

I know where you are comming from Ray ;) the Dart is a very good buy! a lot for little money.

The Micra is still fun! it wont win any speed prizes but i always have the element of suprise!!! people always take the outside lane thinking that i will take forever to set off(must think im an old fart) and it shocks them if i get in front of them :D many a time i just go for it as fast as i possibly can, i have had loads of fun doing this :D Childish i know :oops:
Cannonball

Post by Cannonball »

TYREMAN wrote:I know where you are comming from Ray ;) the Dart is a very good buy! a lot for little money.

The Micra is still fun! it wont win any speed prizes but i always have the element of suprise!!! people always take the outside lane thinking that i will take forever to set off(must think im an old fart) and it shocks them if i get in front of them :D many a time i just go for it as fast as i possibly can, i have had loads of fun doing this :D Childish i know :oops:
A LOT FOR LITTLE MONEY :shock: :shock: Bananarama! off go on rays web site n see how much he wants 5k :D :D :lol: he is an animal, ;)
www.dwatts80.fsnet.co.uk

WATTS RACING TRANSMISSIONS, CLOBBER THE COMPETITION ITS CLOBBERIN TIME

OFTEN OUTNUMBERED NEVER OUTGUNNED,

HEY WHATS THE TOP END ON THAT SUPERSPORTS. UNLIMITED,

I HAVE A NVQW

LIFE GOES PRETTY FAST, IF YOU DONT LOOK ROUND A WHILE YOU MAY JUST MISS IT,

THE PASS IS THE JUICE,

LOVED BY FEW,
HATED BY MANY
RESPECTED BY ALL