Moderator: Moderators

R.RUNNER

MUC 50L

Post by R.RUNNER »

:P :P :P
I`M PROUD TO BE AN ENGLISHMAN.......WITH A `68 GTX
R.RUNNER

Post by R.RUNNER »

Well........................................................... :roll: :roll: :roll: .

:P :P :P
Ivor
Site Admin

Post by Ivor »

I recognise that registration number, but my memory's a bit misty on that one...Matt will know it.
The pump don’t work coz the vandals took the handles.

www.ivorsroadrunner.com
MattH

Post by MattH »

Fraid I don't, no record, only MUC--- I have is Jenny Baker Carrs 71 Runner, Peachy.
Remember i only started the register around 1998 and relied on my old photos plus membership information. I havent gone backwards as I wouldnt have current info.
Matt Hollingsworth - Vehicle Registrar
Panther Pink 73 Aussie Charger 265 Hemi 4 spd
Challenger Sam Posey Tribute car
steveo

Post by steveo »

thinking about it ..i seem to remember a MUC on a white charger ...... might of been a 68 though :-k

nope was mistaken :( ignore the above it was a 68 i was thinking of but BUC 442T plate
Last edited by steveo on Wed Mar 11, 09 9:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ivor
Site Admin

Post by Ivor »

MattH wrote:Fraid I don't, no record, only MUC--- I have is Jenny Baker Carrs 71 Runner, Peachy.
Remember i only started the register around 1998 and relied on my old photos plus membership information. I havent gone backwards as I wouldnt have current info.
Matt, yep Jenny lives down the road from me and I see the car all the time, my mistake, that's the one I'm thinking of! :oops:

So come on Mr R, tell us it's a Hemi car! ;)
The pump don’t work coz the vandals took the handles.

www.ivorsroadrunner.com
R.RUNNER

Post by R.RUNNER »

Ivor wrote:
MattH wrote:Fraid I don't, no record, only MUC--- I have is Jenny Baker Carrs 71 Runner, Peachy.
Matt, yep Jenny lives down the road from me and I see the car all the time, my mistake, that's the one I'm thinking of! :oops:

So come on Mr R, tell us it's a Hemi car! ;)

[-( [-( [-( ........yet????????............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... :P :P :P