....Well I'll be the first to say it.

News, jokes, computer help, whatever!

Moderator: Moderators

Anonymous

....Well I'll be the first to say it.

Post by Anonymous »

Just got back from the Nats. What a FANTASTIC weekend. Wet on Friday yes, but the spirit and atmosphere was spot on. I thoroughly enjoyed myself, meeting up with everyone, browsing the stalls, having a laugh, watching the racing and meeting new people.

The event just gets better.

...and yes, the toilets were exceptionally clean. can't see ANYONE having a complaint for this weekend.

Top top weekend :thumbright:
latil
Location: Steve Pearson MMA/014. East Grinstead and Carmarthen.

Post by latil »

I'll second that,spot on event in all departments. :thumbright:

Thanks to the Mopar Euronats comittee and the MMA for fine tuning this great weekend.

How many days until the next one? :lol:
1965 Belvedere 2 426 Wedge.

Climate change,global warming,the biggest tax raising scam ever devised by man for mankind.

Motivating Our People,Accelerating Rapidly.
Richard

Post by Richard »

Yep, well done everyone,gotta be the best all round event for muscle era cars! Must be less than a year till the next.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Ditto. Had an awsome weekend. Really looking forward to next year and I might even have my timing sorted by then. :roll:
MilesnMiles

Post by MilesnMiles »

yep, good time all round. Thought the pod staff got the cars through very quickly much of the time. Certainly seemed to be lots of track action on saturday.
Nice to met all the peeps as usual :thumbright:
Dart Vader

Post by Dart Vader »

Top Top Top weekend, my 13 year old enjoyed every minute of it.

Great to meet so many people.

Did lose a mobile phone though, anyone find a Nokia Music Phone

Justin
Justin "Supreme Leader" Greener
1970 Dodge Dart
1995 Mustang GT
1980 MGBGT
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Just arrived home to the smell of a roast chicken dinner, showered and sat down with a hot coffee.
It was the first year I have not taken a car to the Nats so from that point of view it was a stress free weekend and at the last minute was offered a bunk in John Bara,s caravan which was a damn sight better than my transit, and although bijo it did boast a shower and toilet.
This garanteed a steady flow of young women into the Van during the day and night which was ok by me.
On reflection not having a car did not detract from the meeting as I realise it is not the cars or the racing that makes it a great weekend for me but the people.
Meeting up eith far flung members and meeting new ones.
That is with the exception of the crazy gang who tried to re-enact a mix of Assualt on Precint 19 and Straw dogs on friday night.
Dont you just love kids.
A little metion to the organisers Bloody well done. :thumbright:
The bogs were clean all weekend and the track organisation was fantastic.
Special thanks to the Commitee for working hard on the stand all weekend. All in all it gets better each year.
Jeff

Post by Jeff »

I Loved it. Biggest problem was my own fault! 10PM saturday night found me writhing in pain, throwing up, and all sorts of other unmentionable things!

I always said, never eat fish from dodgy stands! I heard today, I was not the only one to suffer this!

Only sorry I missed out on the get together on saturday night! Sorry guys, I was not a pretty sight, finally recovered enough to go walkabout at 3AM Sunday morning! Where were you all?

Thanks for a great weekend guys, my first and last nats.
I am keeping this Mopar....... SOLD!
John

Post by John »

Great weekend (my first at the nats although not at the pod)

Ive even managed to come home sunburnt which is a first for me at the pod 8-)
Great to meet and put faces to some names, although sorry to say yours wasn`t one of them Clivey but am sure I will see you at another event?

Top stuff everyone and thankyou
Lifes Too Fast But The Car`s Not, It even managed to miss the boat twice.
Now passed customs.
Now on route.
Now in posession.
Now costing me sh*t loads.
latil
Location: Steve Pearson MMA/014. East Grinstead and Carmarthen.

Post by latil »

Cliveys weekend in one picture..............
1965 Belvedere 2 426 Wedge.

Climate change,global warming,the biggest tax raising scam ever devised by man for mankind.

Motivating Our People,Accelerating Rapidly.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

This was my first nats and myself and my six year old son had a great weekend ! So we've decided we'll do it together every year from now on (no girls allowed) I had to do balance out the activities between stuff I wanted to do (watching racing, looking at cars, and talking to people,)with some stuff my boy wanted to do (eating sweets ,going on the dodgems,eating ice creams doing roly-polys in the tent ) but we both had a weekend that we won't forget for a while, it was good at last to meet some of you guys at last I enjoyed Ivor's commentary ,very witty .and my recently on the road car didn't miss a beat . Well done to both the MMA and the euronats commitee for a great event
cheers Doug
Rich

Post by Rich »

SANTA POD 1.....BOG WHINGERS 0

Best result of the year,,lets hope that they all shut the Bananarama! up now and just enjoy the efforts that are put into the weekend. :thumbright: :thumbright:
Dave-R

Post by Dave-R »

I was completely and utterly gobsmacked at my award. I never saw that coming. Not in my wildest dreams.

Thanks to all the EuroNats people for making me a very happy man.
Chris&Adam

Post by Chris&Adam »

Spot on weekend only marred slightly by a couple of gremlins...misfire which we sorted then slipping clutch :cry: Toilet facilities were excellent even the portaloos smelt sweet :) Good to see old friends and meet new ones....roll on 2010!!!!!
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

I agree wholeheartedly. An excellent job by the Euro Nats boys, thanks fellas it was great. :D

Congrats to all the winners and thanks to Ivor and Martin for all their hard work on the stand.