Big Horsepower cars

It's not Mopar, but we like it

Moderator: Moderators

Dave81

Big Horsepower cars

Post by Dave81 »

God, i love watching Nelson Race Engine cars.

This car is stunning........

But this takes the flag for pure.......... :shock: =P~

Dave Tildesley.....MMA-081
72 Dodge Dart
73 Plymouth Duster - SOLD

I wanna go so FAST i think i'm going to DIE!..........Then i'll shift into second!

"My Car is a work in progress, Probably never gonna get finished, never gonna have the money to Bananarama!!"
Les Szabo

Post by Les Szabo »

Funny enough was just looking at these vids t'other day Dave...indeed turbo tech is great, best of all worlds, docile on the street, pump gas (low boost), and turn it up and run 8's or better etc etc.

Only downside is cost of course, too expensive for your average guy I would've thought. And its cool to do those rolling burnouts I guess if your still a boy, I guess we never grow up do we.

Will always remember doing a sponsorship thing with the 340 car parked in front of the companies shop once, was asked to do a burnout for pics when leaving,...well, did a short version of one as cars were piled up behind me on the high road, apparently the pics were just all smoke and couldn't see the car at all, must've over done it a bit, so we got out of there a bit sharpish...... I was told they called the firebrigade out after....just one memory that sticks!

Les
Dave81

Post by Dave81 »

No doubt Les, pretty sure that you could get a great condition Charger/Cuda or Chally for what goes into the engine bay on these.

And yes......Childish hoolaganism at its best. Who doesnt like leaving big black lines and masses of white smoke! :twisted:
72 Dodge Dart

I wanna go so FAST i think i'm going to DIE!..........Then i'll shift into second!

"My Car is a work in progress, Probably never gonna get finished, never gonna have the money to Bananarama!!"
Cannonball

Post by Cannonball »

Dave81 wrote:No doubt Les, pretty sure that you could get a great condition Charger/Cuda or Chally for what goes into the engine bay on these.

And yes......Childish hoolaganism at its best. Who doesnt like leaving big black lines and masses of white smoke! :twisted:
Me now, would just feel like a berk doin that. would never have thought that 10 yrs ago but hey,

Put a pair of quicksilver exhaust,s on my black bentley, fired it up and thought oh no its not for me to loud, so got to take em back of when i can be arsed
www.dwatts80.fsnet.co.uk

WATTS RACING TRANSMISSIONS, CLOBBER THE COMPETITION ITS CLOBBERIN TIME

OFTEN OUTNUMBERED NEVER OUTGUNNED,

HEY WHATS THE TOP END ON THAT SUPERSPORTS. UNLIMITED,

I HAVE A NVQW

LIFE GOES PRETTY FAST, IF YOU DONT LOOK ROUND A WHILE YOU MAY JUST MISS IT,

THE PASS IS THE JUICE,

LOVED BY FEW,
HATED BY MANY
RESPECTED BY ALL
Dave81

Post by Dave81 »

Cannonball wrote:
Dave81 wrote:No doubt Les, pretty sure that you could get a great condition Charger/Cuda or Chally for what goes into the engine bay on these.

Me now, would just feel like a berk doin that. would never have thought that 10 yrs ago but hey,

Put a pair of quicksilver exhaust,s on my black bentley, fired it up and thought oh no its not for me to loud, so got to take em back of when i can be arsed
:shock: ......Blimey Dunc......Must be getting old mate! ;)

Pipe and Slippers for Xmas off the wife then?? :D
72 Dodge Dart

Cannonball

Post by Cannonball »

Dave81 wrote:
Cannonball wrote:

:shock: ......Blimey Dunc......Must be getting old mate! ;)

Pipe and Slippers for Xmas off the wife then?? :D
ha ha dont get me wrong the drag racing bug will never die and i drive the bentley like a twat 150 last nite to pic lou a chinkie up but as for gettin attention through noise or burn outs no thanks,

whats the merc add say if you have to make a noise you probably never had it anyway ?????????. you ever heard a amg merc........ the Bananarama! ;) :lol:
www.dwatts80.fsnet.co.uk

WATTS RACING TRANSMISSIONS, CLOBBER THE COMPETITION ITS CLOBBERIN TIME

OFTEN OUTNUMBERED NEVER OUTGUNNED,

HEY WHATS THE TOP END ON THAT SUPERSPORTS. UNLIMITED,

I HAVE A NVQW

LIFE GOES PRETTY FAST, IF YOU DONT LOOK ROUND A WHILE YOU MAY JUST MISS IT,

THE PASS IS THE JUICE,

LOVED BY FEW,
HATED BY MANY
RESPECTED BY ALL
mopar_mark

Post by mopar_mark »

I'm not a burn out person, apart from the track.

Although I did enjoy lighting the tyres up at around 65mph on the A30 ;)
"I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered."