new digi camara

A place to show off your Pride and Joy

Moderator: Moderators

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Simon,
Dart does look sweet, have to agree leave it all original. Something to be said for the Slant 6 engines, I ran the Duster for 9 years with a six, might not set the world alight with balls out performance, but you can't knock 28 mpg can you.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Hi Simon!!

Fantastic pics of a fantastic car mate :D Still like my idea of chrome torque thrust tho :lol: Dont forget the nitros !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

well phill i might just rememeber that the torque thrusts that is aint no way im putting no nitros down her hay phill you coming to the last meeting at the sun next week and p.s whens the general gonna get its first ragging around swindon

thanks skippy i would much prefer an 8 but as you say you cant knock 25 to the gallon for me and its not exactly slow either ok its no tire burner but ive outrun a few things so far and its whole lot prettier than they are too even if i do say so myself
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Gotta keep the original wheels and trims, how often do you see them now!
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

well actually i parked next to a guy with a 75 dart at the mopar nats but it wasent the same style as mine it had the same wheels and everything awsome car was a sort of browny colour with a 318 in but sounded like a 6
i do want to keep the wheels but they do look very pathetic and small from the rear
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Think you can get the standard rims but wider. Hey its only my opinion, you do what you wanna do Simon (even if torque thrusts remind me of mid 60s Mustangs!!) :wink:
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

hay that would be cool would be a shame to ruin the origional look wouldent it
Alex

Post by Alex »

Step away from the car :D all that car needs is polish :P
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

hay alex i have a list of things that need doing [fortunatly not as long as some peoples] dont worry they all need doing
charger01

Post by charger01 »

Dont change a thing on that Simon ,it looks spot on :wink:
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

lol thanks mate it does need

front bench seat recoverd
new carpet throughout
dashboard work
and a few scratches in the paintwork
Ivor
Site Admin

Post by Ivor »

I'm certainly not Mister Numbers Matching, but that car looks so cool as it is...there are plenty of hot looking darts around!
The pump don’t work coz the vandals took the handles.

www.ivorsroadrunner.com
Stu
Location: Shropshire, home of the worlds smallest big screen TV

Post by Stu »

Looking good, mate! no need to bother sending those pics over to you now, then, if you've joined the digital revolution, then? :wink:

If I ever get my lazy arse in gear and download Sal's Hot Rod Drags photo's, I'll shove 'em up on a seperate thread, but there are a few on there for you.

You're right about the six, easier to drive around without a second mortgage! Still on for an all six rip (crawl) down the strip next season... :twisted: ?
24 hours in a day, 24 beers in a case. Coincidence? I think not…

70 Challenger
MMA/489
NSS/435
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

oh hell yeah stu i havent forgotten about that for all the guys out there next year at mopar nats there is going to be a A body six pot race between me and stu should be a fun if not a tad slow race oh by the way stu you going to show and shine your car next year im hoping to
Stu
Location: Shropshire, home of the worlds smallest big screen TV

Post by Stu »

If people want to see it, why the hell not! work to be done first, though, decisions to be made, eh, Gareth? :roll:

What d'ya say, Bro? Looks like we got us an automobile race... :twisted:
24 hours in a day, 24 beers in a case. Coincidence? I think not…

70 Challenger
MMA/489
NSS/435