A place to show off your Pride and Joy

Moderator: Moderators

BUDGIE

ONE FOR ALEX

Post by BUDGIE »

Have a pipe at my old car al, :cry:
Alex

Post by Alex »

OOH ! I am liking that ! EFI as well, very nice :) the GTD was a cool chassis huh with the rear lnks set like the original, I did a KVA years ago and swapped that to a GTD rear set up :D what trans?
BUDGIE

Post by BUDGIE »

The dreaded renault unfortunatly, worked well though.
BUDGIE

Post by BUDGIE »

couple more pic's.
Alex

Post by Alex »

Nice work, I used the Renault as well with the flip the crown wheel trick LOL, wicked interior mate, accurate dash, me likey
BUDGIE

Post by BUDGIE »

Ahh well, the coronet is plenty quick and just as pritty, 4 seat's an' all, :wink:
Alex

Post by Alex »

Agreed, they are all different but Mopars have stolen my heart LOL
Trigger_Andy

Post by Trigger_Andy »

That is well smart. Can yuo give me a run down on it? I take it it's a kit car or am I miles off track? If so did you build it yourself and if so how do you go about it and where do you buy them?
Cheers.
Kev

Post by Kev »

Saw one in that colour when I was being "recovered" through Goodmayes, they rock! 8) 8)
<center>
The name is Kev, nowadays known as Kevvy or Pommie C***!</center>
Alex

Post by Alex »

They are awesome if they are built well, GTD is my fave chassis (yeah they are kits) there are others like KVA but I think they went under, cool thing with KVA is the guy who built the kits worked for Ford back in the day and his shell was moulded of a real car so it is very accurate, I believe GTD used his bodies and may have bought the moulds later on?
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

The p6 servos Im familier with, the rest ive never seen before!
BUDGIE

Post by BUDGIE »

Yes alex, ken attwell took the moulds off an original ford museum car and produced the first "kit". GTD were realey the only company who got it right, they to went broke, took over by somone else who produced approx 25 more high quality cars. Mine was the last one commissioned by pertemps boss at a cost of ?53,000. :shock: A pal of mine is importing the best money can buy from australia, alloy tub, alloy suspention, etc., so yes you can still buy one, and in "kit form" also.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

commander powell wrote:The p6 servos Im familier with, the rest ive never seen before!
We had the same steering wheel on a Mk IV Cortina a while back!

Nice reg too, Mal!
Dave-R

Post by Dave-R »

I am suffering from "tent-pole dressing gown" now I have seen those photos! :oops:
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: