ASSISTANCE IN CARE AND RESTORATION OF MOPARS
Whatever MOPAR you own, or hope to own, it will need maintenance and maybe restoration or repair, depending on what kind of life it has lead.
As a member of the MOPAR Muscle Association you have access to a wealth of knowledge and expertise from other members, to help and advise on all aspects of owning, driving and maintaining your MOPAR. Don’t be put off owning one because you don’t know much about how to maintain it, learning how they work is part of the fun of owning a MOPAR.
Whether your Dodge, Plymouth or Chrysler is factory original, modified for the street or a full race car, there will always be help and advice on hand.
There are members who have been through complete restorations of cars from rusty wrecks and there are others who prefer to entrust their pride and joy to others for work to be done.
Whichever way you choose to go, you can get the best advice and help through the MMA.
Some of the MMA members run businesses providing services relevant to Mopars; general maintenance, transmission repairs, engine builds, bodywork and paint all the way up to full restorations to show winning quality.
Sourcing parts in the UK or overseas, help with shipping parts or whole vehicles, there are members who have done it and are happy to pass on what they have learned about what parts you need, what will fit and where to get them.
Members regularly advertise their spares for sale through our online “Connected” forum, and a wanted section is also there to ask for the bits you need. Mopar Muscle Association members can also benefit from discounts with some parts suppliers.
Fixing your Dodge, Plymouth or Chrysler and hit a problem? Ask on our “Connected” forum; there will be someone, somewhere who has had the same problem and knows how to solve it.
WHAT ARE MMA BENEFITS?
- Assistance for the care and restoration of Mopars through a network of experienced members, some of whom are car restoration professionals.
- Active racing section, many members compete in drag racing, Run What U Brung and full competition.
- Vibrant club magazine ‘Connected’ three times a year!
- Club meets at major American car events.
- Monthly area meets covering much of the UK.
- Fully featured club messageboard with many member-only features.
- Quality Club Merchandise at reasonable prices.
- Exclusive Club insurance scheme with Brentacre Insurance.
- Assistance with DVLA applications. (MMA is registered with the V765 scheme).
- VIN and fender tag decoding.
- Vehicle Register providing vehicle history and tracing facility.
- Discounted entry to the Mopar EuroNationals at Santa Pod Raceway.
- Discount on parts from several of the UK’s leading American parts suppliers.