SHOW OFF YOUR MOPAR AT AN MMA ATTENDED EVENT
During the course of the year the MMA organises some key events, many other are attended in force by it’s members.
The biggest event for Mopar enthusiasts in the year has to be the Mopar Euronationals held at the end of July every year at Santa Pod. Though not organised by the club, the organising body, the Mopar Euronats Committee, generously offer MMA members a discounted entry for the weekend. This has to be one of the (if not THE), biggest Mopar event outside of the USA. With drag racing action all weekend, the Friday night cruise and the Sunday Show and Shine, it’s always well attended and a great family weekend out!
In November the club organises a stand and displays members cars at the NEC Classic Car Show. Held at the National Exhibition Centre, Birmingham, this is a vast and hugely popular show with cars on display from all avenues of the classic and vintage scene. Again a great day out and an opportunity if you join the MMA, to display your car to thousands of admiring classic car enthusiasts.
Brooklands in early summer is another popular and historic location that the club organises a meeting at, with the added bonus that members can take their cars onto the historic banking for a photo session.
In addition to these venues there are many other popular events that the club attends, see the Events photo gallery to get a flavour of what we get up to during the year.
Why not join the MMA and join us at some of these events?
WHAT ARE MMA BENEFITS?
- Assistance for the care and restoration of Mopars through a network of experienced members, some of whom are car restoration professionals.
- Active racing section, many members compete in drag racing, Run What U Brung and full competition.
- Vibrant club magazine ‘Connected’ three times a year!
- Club meets at major American car events.
- Monthly area meets covering much of the UK.
- Fully featured club messageboard with many member-only features.
- Quality Club Merchandise at reasonable prices.
- Exclusive Club insurance scheme with Brentacre Insurance.
- Assistance with DVLA applications. (MMA is registered with the V765 scheme).
- VIN and fender tag decoding.
- Vehicle Register providing vehicle history and tracing facility.
- Discount on parts from several of the UK’s leading American parts suppliers.