Search found 2051 matches
- Tue Oct 06, 26 6:29 am
- Forum: General Stuff
- Topic: Scratching a Non Mopar itch
- Replies: 13
- Views: 406
Re: Scratching a Non Mopar itch
Very nice Steve enjoy 
- Tue Oct 06, 26 6:22 am
- Forum: Member's Car Show
- Topic: Pictures of your ride !
- Replies: 256
- Views: 557380
Re: Pictures of your ride !
That's great Ali. I know it was time to pass her on and you certainly had some years of fun with her. Always looked great and from what Ive read, the 340 was probably the best engine option in those cars. Will you get another toy?
Cheers Steve :thumbright:
not a car Steve, time for travelling ...
- Fri Oct 02, 26 11:52 am
- Forum: Member's Car Show
- Topic: Pictures of your ride !
- Replies: 256
- Views: 557380
Re: Pictures of your ride !
Yes Steve it went to her new owner July and he is a guy that will look after her and make her better.
- Thu Oct 01, 26 6:14 am
- Forum: Member's Car Show
- Topic: Pictures of your ride !
- Replies: 256
- Views: 557380
Re: Pictures of your ride !
how life changes one's garage
- Thu Oct 01, 26 5:54 am
- Forum: Member's Car Show
- Topic: Pictures of your ride !
- Replies: 256
- Views: 557380
Re: Pictures of your ride !
Steve that garage is very good and clean and tidy and full of stuff including tools
I can see why you spend more time in there than the house.
Does it have a heater for the winter too?
I can see why you spend more time in there than the house.
Does it have a heater for the winter too?
- Thu Sep 24, 26 6:44 am
- Forum: US and Overseas
- Topic: Bring a Trailer
- Replies: 821
- Views: 1395432
Re: Bring a Trailer
The video in the 69 Dart listing is entertaining :D
I had to watch them after your say so, and yes good entertaining and little wild taking off the junctions :lol:
can't understand the price but I suppose it is original very low miles car and 440 in A body is rear.
Love the colour and ...
- Wed Sep 23, 26 7:15 am
- Forum: US and Overseas
- Topic: Bring a Trailer
- Replies: 821
- Views: 1395432
Re: Bring a Trailer
Great choices for sure, thank you
1951 Plymouth Cranbrook Convertible looks lovely in that beautiful Red colour, I think if I showed it to my wife then I have to buy it for her
1951 Plymouth Cranbrook Convertible looks lovely in that beautiful Red colour, I think if I showed it to my wife then I have to buy it for her
- Tue Sep 22, 26 6:46 am
- Forum: Superstock
- Topic: Hot Rod Drags 2026
- Replies: 10
- Views: 1730
Re: Hot Rod Drags 2026
Great photos Blue and well done 
- Tue Sep 15, 26 6:52 am
- Forum: Member's Car Show
- Topic: New member - 68 Charger, Surrey
- Replies: 15
- Views: 2642
Re: New member - 68 Charger, Surrey
Welcome and a great looking Charger
time to have fun and improvements, enjoy
time to have fun and improvements, enjoy
- Thu Sep 10, 26 7:01 am
- Forum: US and Overseas
- Topic: Bring a Trailer
- Replies: 821
- Views: 1395432
Re: Bring a Trailer
Good selection as always thank you.
I think I will have the 68 Barracuda Convertible for the HOT summer here and replacing mine
But the yellow 47 Dodge truck looks very tempting if price stays below 10K
I think I will have the 68 Barracuda Convertible for the HOT summer here and replacing mine
But the yellow 47 Dodge truck looks very tempting if price stays below 10K
- Thu Sep 03, 26 6:30 am
- Forum: The Mopar Lounge
- Topic: I'm now a 1970 Dodge Dart owner
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1250
Re: I'm now a 1970 Dodge Dart owner
Good choice and well done
now time to enjoy
now time to enjoy
- Tue Aug 25, 26 6:26 am
- Forum: The Workshop
- Topic: My very last restoration!!!
- Replies: 361
- Views: 787803
Re: My very last restoration!!!
looking great 
- Sun Aug 23, 26 5:13 pm
- Forum: US and Overseas
- Topic: Bring a Trailer
- Replies: 821
- Views: 1395432
Re: Bring a Trailer
Dodge 1940 Business coupe is a lovely colour 
- Tue Aug 11, 26 6:52 am
- Forum: The Mopar Lounge
- Topic: Mopar EuroNats thank you from me.
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1174
Re: Mopar EuroNats thank you from me.
Yes Derek a great weekend and having the best weather helped a lot.
The new T-shirts are great design and colour, thank you all
The new T-shirts are great design and colour, thank you all
- Thu Jul 30, 26 6:48 am
- Forum: The Mopar Lounge
- Topic: Help with 73 Dart for sale
- Replies: 49
- Views: 6172
Re: Help with 73 Dart for sale
Looks clean and tidy, but as others have said very high price, even with a V8 it would be still high price.
if you have money it is buyers market and you will get a MOPAR for less that 20k, good luck.
if you have money it is buyers market and you will get a MOPAR for less that 20k, good luck.