NEC BIRMINGHAM SHOW

Mopar related chat and bench racing

Moderator: Moderators

CarMad969

NEC BIRMINGHAM SHOW

Post by CarMad969 »

Hi Everyone :)

Was just wondering I am planning to travel down from Scotland this weekend for the NEC show & was hoping someone could tell me if there will be a 69 Charger on the stand at all this weekend :lol:

Hopefully see some of you at the show :D

Jimmie :thumbright:
Pete

Re: NEC BIRMINGHAM SHOW

Post by Pete »

Not this year, but there may be Chargers on other stands.

What points of reference are you after?
Pete Wiseman; Cambridge.

Mopar by the grace of God
Steve

Post by Steve »

Jim, it was great to meet you both on the stand at the show! Think we answered your questions with a group effort (thanks Charger and Pete), and hope you got home safely. Don't forget, you are on a mission to get your car done for next years show!!! Roadtrip, roadtrip.... :D :D

Cheers Steve :thumbright: :thumbright:
Bat Girl Stalker Living Petes Dream
billybob73

Post by billybob73 »

there was a 1970 charger 500 there that was mint but wasnt on the mma stand, was good to meet you pair of nutters on saturday, i can safely say i think pete and steve were a bit tips by the end of the show :lol: what a great show and hopefully myself and myra will catch you at another show soon \:D/ \:D/
life is like a box of chocolates you never know what your going to get next
Steve

Post by Steve »

Was great to meet you both too. Sorry if I kept you talking too long but I'm terrible when I've had a beer.... Or two.... Ha ha
Bat Girl Stalker Living Petes Dream
Pete

Post by Pete »

billybob73 wrote: Mon Nov 13, 17 6:25 pm .....was good to meet you pair of nutters on saturday, i can safely say i think pete and steve were a bit tips by the end of the show :lol: what a great show and hopefully myself and myra will catch you at another show soon \:D/ \:D/
Great to meet you both too!

I hope I managed to answer a few of your questions, and helped with some more thought-provoking issues of the day, and life in general.

Feel free to post up in the forum if you need any assistance.

All the best.

Pete
Pete Wiseman; Cambridge.

Mopar by the grace of God
CarMad969

Post by CarMad969 »

Hi Everyone,

It was great to meet you all on Sunday & thank you for answering all of my questions it was great to get some ideas, pointers & info :D I'm on a mission next year the Charger will be ready for the show ! :lol: 8-)

Hopefully I will get to meet up with some of you all through the year at other shows \:D/

Jimmie :D
CarMad969

Post by CarMad969 »

Steve wrote: Mon Nov 13, 17 4:57 pm Jim, it was great to meet you both on the stand at the show! Think we answered your questions with a group effort (thanks Charger and Pete), and hope you got home safely. Don't forget, you are on a mission to get your car done for next years show!!! Roadtrip, roadtrip.... :D :D

Cheers Steve :thumbright: :thumbright:
Hi Steve :D

It was great meeting you all this year & thank you for answering my many questions :D I am determined the mission will be complete definitely for next year & we will finally get to show the charger off in the flesh [-o< :lol:

Hopefully see you again at other shows,

Jimmie :)
Charger

Post by Charger »

good to meet you Jimmie

i hope you got to see the green 70 Charger in the other hall, i didn't realise it was there at the time we spoke, would have been a good reference for the questions you had, i think he got 2nd place in Pride of Ownership award or something

:thumbright:
Si
1970 Charger 500
383 | 4bbl | 727 column | PAS | PAB | buckets/buddy - check out my photos HERE

If you don't want another same old brand-new car ... you could be DODGE MATERIAL

1970 Dodge Charger Registry - https://www.1970chargerregistry.com/