Request for information - V6 Mopars

Mopar related chat and bench racing

Moderator: Moderators

Pete

Request for information - V6 Mopars

Post by Pete »

Hi there, everyone.

I have had a non-member request for information, but I have no personal knowledge on the V6 Chrysler / Dodge engines.

If anyone could give me any information, I will pass it on accordingly.

Many thanks in advance,

Pete

--------------------------------------------------

Hi there, regarding the modern mopar v6 engines in the Chrysler 300/dodge magnum etc.

Are the 2.7,3.2,3.5 v6 engines interchangeable like with heads swaps, cams, etc.

Also is the magnum (dodge) front end interchangeable with the Chrysler 300.thanks for your help and time. be safe
Pete Wiseman; Cambridge.

Mopar by the grace of God
Gas for GOSH

Re: Request for information - V6 Mopars

Post by Gas for GOSH »

Pete, I cannot answer specifically about the V6 as I have never owned one. If it is any help to the enquirer I would say the first step is always find out if the part number for his/her vehicle is the same as for a 300. This will help answer questions about consumables and interchangeable parts and how easy they are to source. For example on my Charger I needed track rod ends...same part number as a Chrysler 300, off the shelf. Brake callipers, same result. If ever I need a windscreen same thing apparently.
Not a definitive answer but might help.

Simon.
"Now some guys they just give up living - start dieing little by little, piece by piece. Some guys come home from work and wash up, then go racing in the streets...." Bruce Springsteen