Performance Car Graphics | David Patik

Mopar related chat and bench racing

Moderator: Moderators

Charger

Performance Car Graphics | David Patik

Post by Charger »

I received this email the other day presumably as a past customer of Performance Car Graphics

not sure if it was widely known or been shared before

i've used 2 or 3 of their products and have always been pleased with them

RIP David

>>>>>
  • This past November, we lost a huge contributor to the Mopar hobby, David Patik of Performance Car Graphics. David devoted his life to researching all things Mopar and bringing fantastic products and services to the Mopar community since the company’s humble beginnings back in 1976. 44 Years of devout service to countless customers over the years. He will certainly be missed by all.

I am pleased to announce that Performance Car Graphics has been purchased and is re-opening! All of the products and services previously offered will continue to be offered. All orders will be processed through the website, which is being updated and re-activated daily. The product lines Dave offered will be coming back in stock in a phased method as the company gets re-organized, inventory assessed and itemized. You can check stock on the website and if an “add to cart” button is not present, It doesn’t mean it is definitely out of stock, this simply means we have not yet verified stock.
    All contact info will remain the same. The website is still www.performancecargraphics.com and the email cargraphix@aol.com

We look forward to carrying on David’s legacy in Performance Car Graphics and continuing to help the Mopar community.

Sincerely,
    Mike Mancini

www.performancecargraphics.com
    www.instrument-specialties.com
    www.manciniresto.com
Si
1970 Charger 500
383 | 4bbl | 727 column | PAS | PAB | buckets/buddy - check out my photos HERE

If you don't want another same old brand-new car ... you could be DODGE MATERIAL

1970 Dodge Charger Registry - https://www.1970chargerregistry.com/
Pete

Re: Performance Car Graphics | David Patik

Post by Pete »

Very sad to hear that, he did most of the graphics on the Blue Superbird....

RIP Dave..... :(
Pete Wiseman; Cambridge.

Mopar by the grace of God
MrNorm

Re: Performance Car Graphics | David Patik

Post by MrNorm »

A real shame, PCG seemed to have a very good reputation so Dave obviously did a great job. Good news that it would appear to be in good hands with Mike Mancini.....
Gavin Chisholm - 414ci W2 Stroker SmallBlock Panther Pink '71 Challenger convertible - in bits
Car progress can be viewed here