Thanks you for Brooklands

Mopar related chat and bench racing

Moderator: Moderators

Derek

Thanks you for Brooklands

Post by Derek »

Home, unpacked and sat down with a John Smith's after another fantastic day at America Day at Brooklands. Photos to follow...
The MMA had a huge turn out, with around 25 cars in our reserved area. Parking was tight but we just about managed to get everyone in!
With thanks to Mark Sheridan, Rob and Stu twins, Matt Snowball, Don Scott, Phill Bolton and Vince for bringing their cars into the Show arena and doing a small talk about them to the public. The feedback received was extremely positive.

A huge thank you to my Daughter Karen for all her help, without her I couldn’t have done it as I couldn’t be in two places at once.
Our MMA area got lots of attention from the public asking us about the cars and their history so it was great to be able to show our fine machines to an adoring audience!
As always, the MMA is only as good as our members so thanks to you all for your support today, It makes it all woth while.
Now, let's look at the calendar and see if we can fit in an End of Summer Brighton Run somewhere….. watch this space!
Cheers!
Are we there yet dad ..... 10 to the gallon but worth it.

MMA Public Relations Officer.
MMA South London and Surrey Area Rep.
Pete

Re: Thanks you for Brooklands

Post by Pete »

:thumbright: :thumbright: :thumbright: 8-) 8-) 8-)
Pete Wiseman; Cambridge.

Mopar by the grace of God
Steve

Post by Steve »

Sounds like all the hard work really paid off Derek. I can't wait to see the pics and thankyou to you and Karen for keeping the club profile so high!

Cheers Steve :thumbright:
Bat Girl Stalker Living Petes Dream
Derek

Post by Derek »

Steve wrote: Wed Sep 07, 22 9:41 pm Sounds like all the hard work really paid off Derek. I can't wait to see the pics and thankyou to you and Karen for keeping the club profile so high!

Cheers Steve :thumbright:
Thanks Steve, we try our best.
Are we there yet dad ..... 10 to the gallon but worth it.

MMA Public Relations Officer.
MMA South London and Surrey Area Rep.