A place to show off your Pride and Joy
- Posts: 4062
- Joined: Tue Oct 13, 09 10:02 pm
- Location: Denver,Colorado USA
Mark B wrote: ↑
Tue Jul 30, 19 5:17 pm
We need a like button on the forum. So many great cars!
yes but the it would be like Face AAACHE
- Posts: 518
- Joined: Mon Jul 25, 11 9:00 am
- Location: BANSTEAD SURREY
IF ITS ON WHEELS, LOWER IT!!
- Posts: 23
- Joined: Fri Oct 12, 18 8:58 am
- Location: Cambridgeshire
- Posts: 45
- Joined: Tue May 06, 14 10:58 am
- Location: Devon,Brixham
- Posts: 19888
- Joined: Sun Apr 18, 04 10:49 pm
- Location: MMA Chairman
Pete Wiseman; Cambridge.
Mopar by the grace of God
- Posts: 12258
- Joined: Thu Nov 24, 05 5:05 pm
- Location: just north of Watford
and great pics too!
- Posts: 591
- Joined: Wed Apr 13, 05 1:32 pm
- Location: 'itchin, 'erts
Wow Mr Fenderbender, love the green Chally. What colour is it? Looks modern but really suits.
Had a good look around it at the Nats. Is it really a 72?
Great 'conversion' if so.