A place to show off your Pride and Joy
5 posts • Page 1 of 1
been having a clean up of my wedding carduring evenings this week and over the weekend. it looks much better now, it hadn't been cleaned and polished for about 8+ years while in storage so the difference was dramatic.
- IMG_0004.JPG (153.81 KiB) Viewed 245 times
- IMG_0005.JPG (159.35 KiB) Viewed 245 times
- IMG_0007.JPG (118.77 KiB) Viewed 245 times
- IMG_0008.JPG (122.3 KiB) Viewed 245 times
- IMG_0013.JPG (128.68 KiB) Viewed 245 times
- IMG_0009.JPG (100.26 KiB) Viewed 245 times
it's a one off mate, my dad and me built it about 30 years ago. 70's sherpa chassis rails and axles, '65 4 litre rolls engine/box, '55 daimler conquest gauges/switches, model T steering wheel, 20" vintage london bus wheels and handbrake and the list goes on. it surprises other road uses as it'll do 100mph (on a private road of course ). i inherited it after dad passed and it's pretty much been in storage since.