Regular Midlands meet at The Waterman

Post photos from past events here.

Moderator: Moderators

Guy

Post by Guy »

Have fun you lot i'm off to bed now..
Doug

Post by Doug »

:thumbright: Have fun you guys that are going , hope the weather keeps good for a enjoyable meet
MOPAR - Move Over Power Arriving Rapidly

Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy My brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay My Mopar upon you
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

And the rest of us will just wait for the piccy's :thumbright:
Doug

Post by Doug »

:cry: C`mon us Northern lot whens Wakey n Leeds gunna reimerge?
MOPAR - Move Over Power Arriving Rapidly

Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy My brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay My Mopar upon you
Ivor
Site Admin

Post by Ivor »

Sorry guys, I've got an entire garden full of tree wreckage from the gales, I'm out here with a chain saw before one of the really big ones comes through the house. :(
The pump don’t work coz the vandals took the handles.

www.ivorsroadrunner.com
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Not a good turnout at the Waterman but the Long Itch Diner in the morning was ramming.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Good to see you again Elijah, you're more than welcome anytime M8, hopefully it'll be warmer next time you pop up :D