Cornwall and Devon meet Sat 21st May

Post photos from past events here.

Moderator: Moderators

Anonymous

Cornwall and Devon meet Sat 21st May

Post by Anonymous »

Dont forget guys, make the most of the lovely long evenings. Usuall place, Victoria inn, Victoria A-30, Cornwall. Meet about 7 - 7.30pm. Would be nice to see some visitors from further afield, remember this if you are planning a trip to Cornwall for the summer!
Alex

Post by Alex »

Where is that then in relation to Plymouth? I am at a funeral there tomorrow..maybe I could stay down there for a day extra?
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

alex, its about an hours drive away (40 miles) Be wary of LOTS of speed cameras on the A38 and in plymouth itself.
Alex

Post by Alex »

OK thanks, if I can get there I will punch the address into the GPS if I can get it from you guys
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Alex, you come off the A30 dual carriageway (coming from Plymouth)and as that ends and becomes single lane you travel for about another 4 miles and the pub is on the left just after BP station/Little Chef, easy.
Sadly, i have another gg on (again) so hope everyone enjoys themselves.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Would be great to se you there Alex, it is very easy to find and is on the main A 30. Its an hour absolute tops from Plymouth, more like 30-45 mins. Can give more direction if needed!
Sadly I wont be there as Im workin on that night. If youre about on Fri - Sat, give me a bell and maybe meet you somewhere.
Just for reference, its quite cheap to fly down here (Newquay) now from Stansted, Manchester, Bristol, Leeds and North East