Drogos Brookie pics

Post photos from past events here.

Moderator: Moderators

Anonymous

Drogos Brookie pics

Post by Anonymous »

Hold the phone Mabel....great day, great cars, great people. Thanks to everyone who bought a print or calendar...it all goes towards getting me re-Mopared. Thanks to the organizers for all their efforts and for getting the cars up on the banking. If I missed out anyone...sorry, I get lost at times among this many cars and can never remember which ones I've done :oops: I have decided due to lack of time available to put up just a few pics here and concentrate on sorting the mammoth load of 260 pics for my website instead so that everyone can enjoy them (if you are not aware yet, only members can actually see any pics unless they are directly linked to a web site elsewhere) should be done by tomorrow so in the meantime heres the Dukes pic as it should have been. If you want to buy a print it is 300mm by 1000mm and comes in at a hefty ?40 with or without the people in the background, usual high quality as you would have seen from the prints I had on show today. You may notice people dissapearing from this shot...it is not an optical illusion :wink:
Last edited by Anonymous on Thu Jun 02, 05 10:53 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

and some of my faves today....and it would seem Adams too after checking out his pics :D
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

and the rest for now... don't ferget you can buy A3 or A4 prints of any of the pics I took today. See my website for details.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

cool pix as usual dave,

i like the top one where my lad looks like he's leaning against the car, when infact he's trying to stand upright !
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Strange that....doesnt look steep at all.....but it is!
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

you're telling me ??!! i near fell out when i opened the door, had to hold myself in with the steering wheel so i didnt fall out !
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Great pics Dave. Thats great that you popped Neils car in there. It was a real shame his axle broke when it did.

I did see you there but didn't get the chance to introduce myself. Better luck next time. It was a great day though, we made some new friends and we really enjoyed ourselves.
Can't wait to go back next year.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Once again excellent pictures Dave :D
Adam

Post by Adam »

Great pics as always Dave. BR09 is stunning!
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Cheers Adam/Paul....see, glad I brought me stool :wink:
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

OK, I have put the first 50 or so up here at the usual place...plenty more to follow, stay tuned, should be done in the next hour or two. James, you have plenty of choice for pics of this event....it was like a hundred and one photographers yesterday :D Pics are getting smaller as I am struggling for web space.... and don't ferget an A3 print is a million gazillion times better than a p*xy little web image :wink:
click here
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Great stuff Dave :cool: In fact I'm impressed with the quality of everyone's photos from yesterday :D
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Yep, some great photographers in this club Nick.
Just sent the last pics down the wire....should land in half an hour or so....total of 188 I think....phew!
James, nice to meet you at long last, I wondered why you looked familiar yesterday . Should you wish to use any of mine in Connected....not that you haven't got enough choice now.....you can have a CD of the full size images you want without the copyright on if you desire. If you got enough already then I'm cool :D Thanks fer putting a few up on Turbo-Dodge.....much appreciated, the more visitors the better!

INCIDENTALLY, I'VE HAD A FEW COMPLAINTS ABOUT SOME IMAGES ON MY GALLERIES PAGE BEING UNVIEWABLE DUE TO ACTIVE X NOT BEING ALLOWED TO RUN ON THE PC.....THIS HAS NOW BEEN RECTIFIED AND ALL THUMBS SHOULD NOW BE VISIBLE. THANKYOU....THE MANAGEMENT
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

James......you ignoring me?
Derek

Post by Derek »

Dave, your a marvel with that camera, great pics as usual
Are we there yet dad ..... 10 to the gallon but worth it.

MMA Public Relations Officer.
MMA South London and Surrey Area Rep.