Drogos Brookie pics

Post photos from past events here.

Moderator: Moderators

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Had a look at yers this morning Derek, some nice stuff there too especially the ones you took of your Charger along side the blue wooden workshops at Brooklands.....they would make a real nice calendar pic :wink:
Derek

Post by Derek »

Dave, if you are doing another calendar and want to use that pic be my guest. for those of you that have not seen it here it is
Are we there yet dad ..... 10 to the gallon but worth it.

MMA Public Relations Officer.
MMA South London and Surrey Area Rep.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Dave, you changed that span pic since you uploaded it didnt you! Lightened up the front valances and changed the hue or changed the RGB values a bit. and swapped in one or two people slightly from pics taken a few moments before and after... Dincha!
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

well spoptted Will.I put it up quickly that night and as it is a "stitched" panorama ie four frames wide.....there were a couple of errors like Calvers had 4 arms and yor head was on your right shoulder and just about to fall off! I can still see one other little bad join in the full size image but not so easy to see on the small one at the top of the thread....can you spot it? I have put a 100% crop of it below to give you an idea of the image size/quality on this. It was also lightened with "shadow/highlight" in CS and a sepia gradient adjustment layer added to warm it up a bit. I really need to remove all the people in order to make prints of it unfortiunately....but I will offer the option for those who are in the photo. It looks fantastic at 300 x 1000mm, I might even get some done twice that size which I would need to charge ?100 each though so may not be worth while.
Derek you shot those on a Kodak CX4300, email that one to me full size and I will see if I can use it, it may not be big enough for 300dpi
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Those two 69 1/2 6 pack Super Bees are the nicest cars I have EVER seen. Absolutely gorgeous and easily the nicest on the day. I would have travelled to Brookie if it was just those two there on their own.

Those black steelies with the chrome lug nuts and redline tires are so cool.

Great cars whoever you are. Made my day :D
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Really great pictures, I particularly like the one of Derek.......looks like he's leaning on the car but really he's just trying to stand upright.........[/quote]
Kev

Post by Kev »

Who won trophies? And what were the trophies for? Looks like a great day was had! 8)
<center>
The name is Kev, nowadays known as Kevvy or Pommie C***!</center>
Derek

Post by Derek »

Kev, the trophies were for the top five cars, this is the only pic i got with all five cars in. well 4-3/4. (sorry Vince)
I'm sure someone has a better pic of all five.
Are we there yet dad ..... 10 to the gallon but worth it.

MMA Public Relations Officer.
MMA South London and Surrey Area Rep.
Dave-R

Post by Dave-R »

Well that was VERY lazy of the judges. :? Just handing out the prizes to the first five cars in the line they came to. :lol:
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Looks like Guy Whitham (probably spelt wrong) had a bit too much to drink aswell :mrgreen: