Attachments
Poster resize.jpg
Poster resize.jpg (214.26 KiB) Viewed 5215 times
PolaraTim

Post by PolaraTim »

sylvia hauser will be our special guest giving out the awards on the Sunday
Cannonball

Post by Cannonball »

PolaraTim wrote:sylvia hauser will be our special guest giving out the awards on the Sunday
she needs to be doing some demo runs tim,,,,,,, dave b,s bird would be perfect for her
www.dwatts80.fsnet.co.uk

WATTS RACING TRANSMISSIONS, CLOBBER THE COMPETITION ITS CLOBBERIN TIME

OFTEN OUTNUMBERED NEVER OUTGUNNED,

HEY WHATS THE TOP END ON THAT SUPERSPORTS. UNLIMITED,

I HAVE A NVQW

LIFE GOES PRETTY FAST, IF YOU DONT LOOK ROUND A WHILE YOU MAY JUST MISS IT,

THE PASS IS THE JUICE,

LOVED BY FEW,
HATED BY MANY
RESPECTED BY ALL
PolaraTim

Post by PolaraTim »

Right then let's see how many people we can get wearing the 1st mopar eurl nats t shirt at this year's show
muzzydave

Post by muzzydave »

PolaraTim wrote:Right then let's see how many people we can get wearing the 1st mopar eurl nats t shirt at this year's show
err you sure they will still fit in them :shock:
Six-pack Speedshop

Post by Six-pack Speedshop »

Anybody know if there's electricity available at the Nats? Been a while since we've been there at the Nats and at that time there wasn't.

Anybody any input?

Thanks!
Hans @ Sixpack
Ivor
Site Admin

Post by Ivor »

Love that limited edition poster! :thumbright:
The pump don’t work coz the vandals took the handles.

www.ivorsroadrunner.com
Adrian Worman

Post by Adrian Worman »

Six-pack Speedshop wrote:Anybody know if there's electricity available at the Nats? Been a while since we've been there at the Nats and at that time there wasn't.

Anybody any input?

Thanks!
Hans @ Sixpack
I'd be inclined to email the Santa Pod management Hans.
They may be able to provide you with a power source if there isn't one readily available.
Your outfit is a fairly big draw for most Mopar fans so I would've thought you can arrange something :thumbright:
Jesus built my hot rod

72 Challenger
65 Barracuda
TyreFryer

Post by TyreFryer »

DON'T FORGET TO DOWNLOAD AND PRINT YOUR MEMBER'S DISCOUNT FORM HERE: http://www.moparuk.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=43654

You WON'T get one through the post! :thumbright:
Martin Walker
Dave-R

Post by Dave-R »

I still have the 5th and 7th T-Shirts on my "for garage use ONLY" wardrobe shelf. The rest are long gone. Never bought them every year anyway. Usually too skint. :lol:
MilesnMiles

Post by MilesnMiles »

Should be entertaining for me and my family. We have booked centreparcs at Longleat for the Monday after the Nats. So, crash locally Sunday night at the Pod, then drive the 'Runner down to Longleat and park it amongst all the Euroboxes.
Gotta fit in everything for the Nats and for 5 days at Centreparcs :shock:

No racing for me this year, no room for drag radials so sit and watch blokes in crash helmets sweat in the pit lane if any other year is something to go by!
Stu
Location: Shropshire, home of the worlds smallest big screen TV

Post by Stu »

I said on the FB page, I think that poster design would look good as a backprint for an anniversary T. :thumbright:
24 hours in a day, 24 beers in a case. Coincidence? I think not…

70 Challenger
MMA/489
NSS/435
AllKiller

Post by AllKiller »

PolaraTim wrote:Right then let's see how many people we can get wearing the 1st mopar eurl nats t shirt at this year's show
Got mine, still fits, only worn it once when I bought it and No 2 and 3 :D
ALL KILLER NO FILLER
Nostalgia, its not what it used to be.

Carbon footprint of a Saturn V
PolaraTim

Post by PolaraTim »

Still Sexy in her Sixties, SYLVIA HAUSER – British Drag Racing Legend, and the first Independent Woman Race Car Driver in the early 1970's has been a pioneer for woman to get in the hot seat, all over the world.

She took a well earned rest from the Sport in 1986,; unbeaten Nationally and Internationally during her reign as National & International Champion.

No other driver ever achieved every title in the sport, in the UK in one year, Sylvia did this consistently against all male competitors worldwide right up until her retirement.
Sylvia also worked as a model, trying to earn money to buy and run her own race car, by the time she was 23, she never looked back, left all male competitors in her exhaust fumes, her dedication, hard work and driving ability earned her numerous titles during her racing career.

Sylvia Hauser is hailed as “The Queen of British Doorslammers”, “A Living Legend” and “Mopar Miss” will be at the Mopar European Nationals, at Santa Pod Raceway, Bedfordshire, an Internationally known and acclaimed Drag Racing Venue.

Sylvia will have lots lots of memorabilia on show; and would love to meet her fans, autograph items, will be available to chat with the press; and has got lots of goodies for her fans especially for this event.

a milestone in her life, celebrating 40years !

Her words to me were, “Well its 2013 or never, last time I was there on my birthday I totalled the Sierra bodied car when the prop-shaft let go at ¾ track, that was 1986”

“anyway, this time I plan to have some fun”

Sylvia Hauser will be back at Santa Pod on the 27th/28th July 2013; after a 27yrs retirement - to prove she is still the Mopar Queen on her 64th Birthday weekend !

Maybe we will get to see some of her famous burnouts, she plans to drive a few different cars......

One can only wonder what this 5'3 Blonde Bombshell on her 64th birthday / 40th Anniversary is up to now !Kind regards,

www.sylviahauserracing.com

sylvia xoxox
RobTwin

Post by RobTwin »

Anyone know whether we're going to have to contend with the fun-fair stuff down in the 'show'n'shine' area again, like last year?

Seem to remeber the general consensus at the time was, yes it was a pain as it took up loads of room, but shouldnt have been left there, and wont be there next time around... :-k

Fingers crossed :roll: