NaughtyAlan

Post by NaughtyAlan »

This ones for Ad. Hoods in the Zephyr :lol:
Attachments
032-3.jpg
032-3.jpg (42.99 KiB) Viewed 2767 times
Carl

Post by Carl »

Was this meet ment to be just a Mopar meet? Or are they all free for all meets. Only asking as there is more of everything else there.
Petty Roadrunner 416 Stroker 4 Speed
*MMA-609*
"Built to be driven!"

Why me??? :banghead:
muzzydave

Post by muzzydave »

think most were there for the meet up ..before they go onto the Chelsea cruise ,as the meet for the cruise use to start at 1600
RobTwin

Post by RobTwin »

Looks a pretty good turn out to me, or better than I expected :thumbright:

Traffic was pretty heavy between there and Hammersmith at around 6pm so I hope those that went on to Chelsea got there ok. And didnt annoy the locals too much when they did ;)
MattH

Post by MattH »

Scooby wrote:Who is the Rep for this area....this needs looking into, its been a shambles for years...
Rich, the problem is the date. It was mid summer Mopar meet in June, but March is not so summery. Ace Cafe moved it afe years back.
It looks to be that the turnout was good, albeit not all Mopars, but they will get priority parking when they arrive.
Weather no doubt helped.
Matt Hollingsworth - Vehicle Registrar
Panther Pink 73 Aussie Charger 265 Hemi 4 spd
Challenger Sam Posey Tribute car
Scooby

Post by Scooby »

MattH wrote:
Scooby wrote:Who is the Rep for this area....this needs looking into, its been a shambles for years...
Rich, the problem is the date. It was mid summer Mopar meet in June, but March is not so summery. Ace Cafe moved it afe years back.
It looks to be that the turnout was good, albeit not all Mopars, but they will get priority parking when they arrive.
Weather no doubt helped.
Thanks Matt I guess I was a bit Ott...but having been going for a number of years and seeing a poor Mopar turnout this doesn't reflect well for the MMA, if you read up on the other forums. Can we not have a say or talk to the ACE about a decent date. ( maybe if we could guarantee more numbers ) they might listen..
Rich...
At my Worst,I'm at my Best ......