NEC Friday pics

Post photos from past events here.

Moderator: Moderators

RobTwin

Post by RobTwin »

Steve wrote:orgot to add that they are on about changing the orange lights in the halls to white next year so should make things easier for you,

Cheers Steve :thumbright:
Just for me? :lol: That would be handy - it would please a lot of people :thumbright:
guy whitwam

Post by guy whitwam »

HEY Rob
so pleased you take so many of so much .............really enjoyed those , thanks
GUY :thumbright:
RobTwin

Post by RobTwin »

guy whitwam wrote:HEY Rob
so pleased you take so many of so much .............really enjoyed those , thanks

It's a pleasure Guy............ actually it's a pain in the proverbial but I think it's just about worth the effort. I'm hoping I can ditch the tripod now I've got a better camera; maybe next year if the lights are improved too :thumbright:
guy whitwam

Post by guy whitwam »

hi again, just thought I would let you know I have just had the new car delivered and yes it is a 1958 Impala Sports Coupe although not the one we saw at Old Warden. This has come from Denver and a pretty good car for the money, our club member Drew went and checked it out for me , so big thanks to him.
Currently away having a disc brake conversion fitted , but has been through MOT and passed , NOVA certificate back and all relevant paperwork sent off to DVLA for registering so getting there.
Will keep you informed and keep the great photos coming we love 'em
Cheers
BJ Mac

Post by BJ Mac »

Great pictures, thanks for posting :thumbright:
71 Dodge Dart
RobTwin

Post by RobTwin »

guy whitwam wrote:hi again, just thought I would let you know I have just had the new car delivered and yes it is a 1958 Impala Sports Coupe although not the one we saw at Old Warden. This has come from Denver and a pretty good car for the money, our club member Drew went and checked it out for me , so big thanks to him.
Currently away having a disc brake conversion fitted , but has been through MOT and passed , NOVA certificate back and all relevant paperwork sent off to DVLA for registering so getting there.
Will keep you informed and keep the great photos coming we love 'em
Cheers
Thanks for the update Guy - I was wondering how your latest purchase was going :) I look forward to seeing the car next year sometime and some pics beforehand if you can manage ;)

BTW isn't that the same car that Ron Howard drove in American Graffiti? :-k 8-)
Kev

Post by Kev »

Fantastic pics! Thanks for sharing! 8-) 8-) 8-)
<center>
The name is Kev, nowadays known as Kevvy or Pommie C***!</center>
guy whitwam

Post by guy whitwam »

oh yes Rob, although mine is currently a burgundy colour...............but that is for now ! ;)
Captain Chaos

Post by Captain Chaos »

Great picsðŸ‘￾ I had to be elsewhere so thanks for posting.
Birdman

Post by Birdman »

Well done Rob, you certainly put some effort in with your new camera, thanks :thumbright: Chris
cadboy

Post by cadboy »

Great photos Rob, now I am not angry for not being there this year, thank you :thumbright:
Gas for GOSH

Post by Gas for GOSH »

excellent photos Rob .... I have a sneaking suspicion some will find their way into a certain magazine! Thank you for sharing. And glad you're happy with the new camera. I'll have to pick your brains about settings one day.

Simon
"Now some guys they just give up living - start dieing little by little, piece by piece. Some guys come home from work and wash up, then go racing in the streets...." Bruce Springsteen