Mopar EuroNationals 27/28/29 July. Santa Pod Raceway

Post photos from past events here.

Moderator: Moderators

guy whitwam

Re: Mopar EuroNationals 27/28/29 July. Santa Pod Raceway

Post by guy whitwam »

Thanks to all that made this event as good as it always is, Richard ,Tim, Tony and Jim a huge thank you for what is the best event for the year. So the weather that had been perfect suddenly changed , well that is the glory that is England, only here can you have practically 4 seasons in one day and we all know is true. As someone who does not race , but who loves to watch the racing it seemed like a pretty good turnout in the stands lots of cars and fun.

It was great to see Drew and all those others who are part of the club and make it what it is today, does the format need to change ,well as far as I am concerned and I speak for those who may not want to put their word in , no, it works , no need for change. I have been coming since it was not even called the Nats and the foundation of the club are the people who keep coming year in year out ……..whatever the weather , to us it is the best social event of the year .

I take onboard those no think that there should be changes , and maybe their views should be considered and discussed...…….like the idea of inviting another club to attend as guests, thinking Mustang or vette owners or whoever there is out there the more the better.

I will be their next year in my old chevy with my caravan , wife, bbq , beer and mates...…………...even if it bloody snows !
LONG LIVE THE MOPAR NATIONALS !!!!! :salute:

Guy (58 Impala )
Mark B

Post by Mark B »

Lincrafts.com wrote: Tue Jul 31, 18 2:25 pm Santa Pod are saying are ticket is valid for next year so it had better be on lol
Great news :). Thanks to the organisers for doing this. Second time lucky.
Hopefully will have bought a Challenger / Barracuda by then and will take it along.
Mark
1970 Challenger A66
www.dodgechallenger.uk
newport100

Post by newport100 »

Great weekend in spite of the weather !
Hence I renewed membership today :thumbright:
Mossy68

Post by Mossy68 »

newport100 wrote: Wed Aug 01, 18 9:12 pm Great weekend in spite of the weather !
Hence I renewed membership today :thumbright:
Welcome back :thumbright:
It's all about Smiles per gallon !!!
68 Coronet sedan 500 4 door
Dodge Ram SRT 10
MMA-013