Brooklands

Post photos from past events here.

Moderator: Moderators

kma176

Brooklands

Post by kma176 »

Thanks Del
You organised another great day at Brooklands for our own club ,we had some really fantastic quality cars & the weather stayed kind !
This is great venue with more than just the Cars to see its just a bit of a shame that more of our own members attend ,I took 3x guests with me and one of the comments from a complete outsider was asking me "if its your clubs meeting how come there are more cars from other makes than Mopars??"
Its just bit of a shame that more of our members can't make it to Brooklands for such a great meeting.

Once again a big thanks to Del and everybody who help make it happen!!!

Regards
Kev
Pete

Re: Brooklands

Post by Pete »

Thanks for the kind words, Kev; and I totally agree with you.
I don't know the answer, other than the fact that there were several competing events on at the same time......
Pete Wiseman; Cambridge.

Mopar by the grace of God
Derek

Post by Derek »

Pete wrote: Mon May 27, 19 1:02 pm Thanks for the kind words, Kev; and I totally agree with you.
I don't know the answer, other than the fact that there were several competing events on at the same time......
And the fact that club members are scatered all over the country, it's to far for a lot of them to come. :(

Very kind words Kev, thank you. :thumbright:
Are we there yet dad ..... 10 to the gallon but worth it.

MMA Public Relations Officer.
MMA South London and Surrey Area Rep.
RobTwin

Post by RobTwin »

Yes attendance was down a bit from previous years but there was rain forecast from about lunchtime so some may have been put off by that. Their loss, as the rain didnt materialise, except a couple of very light showers that didnt even get the cars wet!
It always clashes with the Main Event at the Pod and the Enfield Pageant of Motoring which cant help, as I know some of members choose to go there instead :roll:
What was there was fantastic tho, definitely a case of quality over quantity!
Pete

Post by Pete »

Well said, Rob - thanks for your continued support (and probably great pictures too!!) :thumbright:
Pete Wiseman; Cambridge.

Mopar by the grace of God
Derek

Post by Derek »

Pete wrote: Tue May 28, 19 11:25 am Well said, Rob - thanks for your continued support (and probably great pictures too!!) :thumbright:
What Pete said.............. =D>
Are we there yet dad ..... 10 to the gallon but worth it.

MMA Public Relations Officer.
MMA South London and Surrey Area Rep.