Drogo at Xtreme Wheels 2006

Post photos from past events here.

Moderator: Moderators

Anonymous

Drogo at Xtreme Wheels 2006

Post by Anonymous »

I think Nick had the show pretty well covered with some excellent shots. I was mainly trying to flog off the remaining calendars so I just got a dozen or so snaps to show for my efforts. If you want a look they are in the usual place. Hope yer not too dissapointed.
http://www.moparuk.co.uk/showgalleries.html

Thanks to Steve, Jeff, Derek, and Nick for their time and trouble and for putting up with me for the day :)
Anonymous

Re: Drogo at Xtreme Wheels 2006

Post by Anonymous »

DrogoBroadband wrote:
Thanks to Steve, Jeff, Derek, and Nick for their time and trouble and for putting up with me for the day :)
Always a pleasure Dave, nice to see you :)
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Good to see you too Dave. Having trouble finding the pics on your site though.
Dave-R

Post by Dave-R »

No pictures. :(
Holly

Post by Holly »

Steve - go to the last thumbnail pic (bottom row, rightmost) ... at the mo I can't get to the gallery, its probably overloaded, lol.
Dave-R

Post by Dave-R »

I get into the gallery but there is nothing there.
Holly

Post by Holly »

I've got it up now, I think it is just going very slowly right now. Either its busy or Dave is still adding photos, best to check back later, they are worth it ;)
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

One word chaps......F5
if not try this http://www.moparuk.co.uk/showgalleries/ ... _2006.html
Like James said....bottom right thumbnail, should appear as in the screenshot below ;)
Dave-R

Post by Dave-R »

Nope. Just a blank page. :?
Dave-R

Post by Dave-R »

I can see that thumbnail in your screenshot but when I click on it or follow your link it is just a black background with no thumbnails or files or anything. Refreshing does nothing.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Thats very odd Dave, I think you are using XP and IE6 if my survey serves me right. Shouldnt be a problem with that, only non CSS supporting browsers like Netscape 4 or earlier/IE 4 or earlier will display it oddly....but you would still see text and images. Are all the galleries like that and does anyone else have the same blank page.
The worst case scenario looks like the image below, no CSS support and images and Javascript turned off....but still useable? I have tested it in IE 4, 5, 5.5 and 6 also Firefox, Opera and NS4, 5, 6, 7 and 8. Till someone else reports the same problem I can only assume something is up your end.
This will hopefully get you there then http://www.moparuk.co.uk/showgalleries/ ... index.html
Dave-R

Post by Dave-R »

That's strange.

The other galleries I tried worked OK.

If I use that last link you posted it works!!

But if i navagate to the main menu and try to navagate back I just get a blank page again.

So only that last link works. Otherwise it is like the screen shot below.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Flippin eck, thats mad....I shall investigate this. Can you please try the Xtreme wheels 2005 gallery Dave and let me know if you have a problem on that page.