Drogo at Xtreme Wheels 2006

Post photos from past events here.

Moderator: Moderators

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Thanks Yorkie, hope you enjoy the other videos when I get them finished
Dave-R

Post by Dave-R »

Everything is working 100% from here at work. This is a strange one. My computer at home is 100% up to date and a pretty good spec. :?

I'll have another look at it tonight.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Must be some settings on your browser Dave, if the Xtreme wheels 05 page works so should the 2006 one as it is just a copy with the details changed. If it only that page then I will recode it and see if that works incase some tags have got messed up although I can't find anything obvious.
Dave-R

Post by Dave-R »

But. The other galleries work OK. Including the 05 version of the same event.

What is happening is this.

I can click on the little thumbnail and it takes me to the main title page for that gallery. The one that should have a single image between the two text fields. That image acts as a link to the thumbnails of all the photos right?

There is something about that one image that is different and stops it loading on my machine. Because it doesn't load I don't have a link to the gallery of thumbnails.

The direct link to the thumbnail works fine. It is that one link from the title page that has just the one image in it that I can't see.

You are right in that it might be my settings. Or possibly my security settings. What I don't understand is why it would pick on that link image only and not the others on your web page.
Last edited by Dave-R on Tue Feb 28, 06 6:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dave-R

Post by Dave-R »

Actually I just tried them all properly :oops: and there are others that don't work in the same way.

Midsummer mopar meet
Ace caft end of summer riot
Thorney Island
Womac Ace Cafe

I have tried dropping the Windows security settings and they are OK. I also tried switching off Norton Security.
All my other settings are normal.
Last edited by Dave-R on Tue Feb 28, 06 8:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Right, so at least we know its not just that page and which ones that don't have that problem. I'll compare them and see what it could be...thanks dave.