SANTA POD FIXTURES

News, jokes, computer help, whatever!

Moderator: Moderators

Mark B

Re: SANTA POD FIXTURES

Post by Mark B »

I've been self isolating in these today. Got to have some fun.
IMG_9109.jpg
IMG_9109.jpg (126.06 KiB) Viewed 3026 times
And this
IMG_9112.jpg
IMG_9112.jpg (134.54 KiB) Viewed 3029 times
Mark
1970 Challenger A66
www.dodgechallenger.uk
Dave-R

Post by Dave-R »

I am probably wrong but....

Just going to say this virus thing will all be done and gone before the end of July but not before end of June.

See how close I was in the coming months. ;)
Dave-R

Post by Dave-R »

Mark B wrote: Mon Mar 23, 20 8:30 pm I've been self isolating in these today. Got to have some fun.

And this
IMG_9112.jpg
Grille isn't painted correctly. You have plenty of time to put that right before the next show. :D
Cannonball

Post by Cannonball »

All of this year as far as I can tell and could be longer
www.dwatts80.fsnet.co.uk

WATTS RACING TRANSMISSIONS, CLOBBER THE COMPETITION ITS CLOBBERIN TIME

OFTEN OUTNUMBERED NEVER OUTGUNNED,

HEY WHATS THE TOP END ON THAT SUPERSPORTS. UNLIMITED,

I HAVE A NVQW

LIFE GOES PRETTY FAST, IF YOU DONT LOOK ROUND A WHILE YOU MAY JUST MISS IT,

THE PASS IS THE JUICE,

LOVED BY FEW,
HATED BY MANY
RESPECTED BY ALL
Blue

Post by Blue »

PaulR wrote: Sat Mar 21, 20 7:14 pm HGV and PSV annual tests suspended for 3 months along with Driving Tests now. Not sure when all this is going to end.
I have had it confirmed that if your heavy goods MOT runs out this month it will automatically be extended by 3 months, no idea what happens after that. You can only imagine a similar situation with cars if its not possible to get a test.
I think we can safely assume just because an event hasn't been cancelled yet it's only a matter of time. Even if the worst is over by June I can't see it being possible to flick a switch and turn "normal" life back on just like that, the effects of this will be with us for some time. Was going to get some paint mixed yesterday but decided to leave it till today :banghead:
“This ain’t no party, this ain’t no disco, this ain’t no foolin’ around”
Cannonball

Post by Cannonball »

Blue wrote: Tue Mar 24, 20 12:58 pm
PaulR wrote: Sat Mar 21, 20 7:14 pm HGV and PSV annual tests suspended for 3 months along with Driving Tests now. Not sure when all this is going to end.
I have had it confirmed that if your heavy goods MOT runs out this month it will automatically be extended by 3 months, no idea what happens after that. You can only imagine a similar situation with cars if its not possible to get a test.
I think we can safely assume just because an event hasn't been cancelled yet it's only a matter of time. Even if the worst is over by June I can't see it being possible to flick a switch and turn "normal" life back on just like that, the effects of this will be with us for some time. Was going to get some paint mixed yesterday but decided to leave it till today :banghead:
Vosa has instructed that vehicle mot be suspended for 6 months from march 30th so that's our garage shut down, I doubt we can survive 1 month without tests, its crap, but living is better
www.dwatts80.fsnet.co.uk

WATTS RACING TRANSMISSIONS, CLOBBER THE COMPETITION ITS CLOBBERIN TIME

OFTEN OUTNUMBERED NEVER OUTGUNNED,

HEY WHATS THE TOP END ON THAT SUPERSPORTS. UNLIMITED,

I HAVE A NVQW

LIFE GOES PRETTY FAST, IF YOU DONT LOOK ROUND A WHILE YOU MAY JUST MISS IT,

THE PASS IS THE JUICE,

LOVED BY FEW,
HATED BY MANY
RESPECTED BY ALL
PaulR

Post by PaulR »

Cannonball wrote: Wed Mar 25, 20 1:16 pm
Blue wrote: Tue Mar 24, 20 12:58 pm
Vosa has instructed that vehicle mot be suspended for 6 months from march 30th so that's our garage shut down, I doubt we can survive 1 month without tests, its crap, but living is better
Duncan, MOT stations can still test if they want. Of course it is dependent on people coming in for a test.The announcement means if your MOT is due from 30 March you will get a 6 month extension. The decision was taken as a lot of MOT stations have chosen to close meaning that not everybody would be able to get a test. As you say living is what matters. Stay safe.
Derek

Post by Derek »

Cannonball wrote: Mon Mar 23, 20 11:57 am I would think this year is a bust,all and everything will be cancelled till next year, sit back all you show worshippers look around your houses always something constructive to do, you might just prefer it to parking in a show field, :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: ;) ;) ;) ;) :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hey Duncan I don't know what all the fuss is about racing, for some of us it only lasts for 13 seconds and some of you younger guys it's even less, ;) ;) ;)
Are we there yet dad ..... 10 to the gallon but worth it.

MMA Public Relations Officer.
MMA South London and Surrey Area Rep.
Mark B

Post by Mark B »

Dave-R wrote: Mon Mar 23, 20 9:30 pm Grille isn't painted correctly. You have plenty of time to put that right before the next show. :D
The next show? They're all cancelled :( .
Mark
1970 Challenger A66
www.dodgechallenger.uk
Dave-R

Post by Dave-R »

Mark B wrote: Wed Mar 25, 20 8:19 pm
Dave-R wrote: Mon Mar 23, 20 9:30 pm Grille isn't painted correctly. You have plenty of time to put that right before the next show. :D
The next show? They're all cancelled :( .
Back end of the season it will be back to normal I bet. :thumbright:
morgan

Post by morgan »

That's the spirit. Autumn MMA riot ! Pete was going to talk me into actually running this thing down the 1/4... :trophy:
"Cum homine de cane debeo congredi." Woof.

Current Charger status - "Working !"
Pete

Post by Pete »

Absolutely!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Pete Wiseman; Cambridge.

Mopar by the grace of God
Blue

Post by Blue »

Hmm, having had a large section of our yard at work today cordoned off while they build a temporary morgue I don't quite share your positive outlook I'm afraid....
morgan

Post by morgan »

Gosh. That does feel a bit real.
Still, i suppose its in a disaster plan somewhere and its better to have it and not need it than the other way round. Hope its NOT needed !
Either way Blue, that must have been a peculiar realisation for the workforce :(
"Cum homine de cane debeo congredi." Woof.

Current Charger status - "Working !"
Blue

Post by Blue »

Yes Morgan, being a key worker you keep getting these slaps of reality. What you've got to remember is so many services have been cut back to the bone for many years now there is no spare capacity in anything any more. The fact that this has sprung up overnight and there has been a request for us to obtain refrigerated vehicles says to me it's needed now, councils don't work at that speed "just in case" believe you me.