FaceBook group now open to post

News, jokes, computer help, whatever!

Moderator: Moderators

latil
Location: Steve Pearson MMA/014. East Grinstead and Carmarthen.

Re: FaceBook page now open to post

Post by latil »

Derek wrote: Sun Nov 10, 19 3:52 pm
latil wrote: Sun Nov 10, 19 3:47 pm Very interesting to see all the old faces appearing on FB.
So true Steve, I was taliking to Clive who is know in Dubai for a couple more years and he joined it while we were talking, maybe in time a few will come back here.
Maybe they will,but I can see before long it will only be those who won't use FB or those who won't part with 30 quid for a limited audience
1965 Belvedere 2 426 Wedge.

Climate change,global warming,the biggest tax raising scam ever devised by man for mankind.

Motivating Our People,Accelerating Rapidly.
MattH

Re: FaceBook group now open to post

Post by MattH »

Andy, I saw your post about not being able to post, and group - not page. (I've changed the title of this thread now!)
I'm not a FaceBook expert at all, but have a 19 year old who seems pretty switched on, so we stood next to him whilst he sorted bits out and he opened it all up.

It is not designed to replace the forum. I have found already that seeing a post then trying to find it again is very hard, and that is within minutes.

Jack likened the Forum and FaceBook to the difference between a library and chats in a pub.

The Forum is searchable and a valuable store for alot of information, FaceBook is instant and convenient but you'll never be able to find things twice.

Lets see how things go, we do have to move with the times.
Pete quoted a statistic that the average Superbird owner age is now 72, so we need to encourage the younger generation or our cars will be dusty relics in museums.
Matt Hollingsworth - Vehicle Registrar
Panther Pink 73 Aussie Charger 265 Hemi 4 spd
Challenger Sam Posey Tribute car