women snooker refs

News, jokes, computer help, whatever!

Moderator: Moderators

gmopar59

women snooker refs

Post by gmopar59 »

Works for me. Sorry, i know this is totally sexist.
Mark B

Re: women snooker refs

Post by Mark B »

Have you been on the sauce?
Mark
1970 Challenger A66
www.dodgechallenger.uk
Trigger_Andy

Post by Trigger_Andy »

gmopar59 wrote: Fri Oct 16, 20 2:10 pm Works for me. Sorry, i know this is totally sexist.
Eh?

You sniffing again?
I'm here because Im not all there!!

Save the tree's.........Burn Rubber!!
gmopar59

Post by gmopar59 »

fraid so!
Stu Twin

Post by Stu Twin »

I'm still torn between the brown and the pink

:drunken:
Steve

Post by Steve »

Sounds painful :help:
Bat Girl Stalker Living Petes Dream
Steve

Post by Steve »

Anyone just watched Mark Allen and Ronnie O'Sullivan playing on ITV4? Thought they were going to come to blows!
mopar_mark

Post by mopar_mark »

Steve wrote: Thu Nov 05, 20 9:34 pm Anyone just watched Mark Allen and Ronnie O'Sullivan playing on ITV4? Thought they were going to come to blows!
Ronnie was upset about him getting in his eyeline & for making a noise chalking his cue.

Disappointing that Ronnie lost
"I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered."
Steve

Post by Steve »

Yeah, it was bit of a shame it came to that and dont think either player will give ground. I have less time for Ronnie these days as he is becoming a bit like Lewis Hamilton. He has little time for the lower ranked players who are struggling to make a decent living out of the sport. He has forgotten that, although very talented and totally unbeatable on a good day, he was once a small fish and has only said the things he does after he has made a ton of money and doesnt need the sport anymore. It's like bands who say " we are making this experimental album and we dont care who likes it or hates it". They do this after they have made formula albums for years and earned millions.

I've enjoyed this weeks snooker, not seen this format of group matches with a group final in the evening (3 matches to watch spread over the day) on TV and I like it. This and the Tour of Spain have been keeping me sane!

Cheers Steve

Enjoy the rest of the tournament.
RobTwin

Post by RobTwin »

Bunch of overpaid primadonnas, chasing little balls round a table.... oops sorry, getting my ball games mixed up! :oops: :lol:
Steve

Post by Steve »

Ha ha. It's like anything I suppose, they earn a lot of money, relative to normal people like me, but they will argue that someone else is making more money out of them and, if you can, practice, add talent to the mix and go and be the best in the world and you can have the money.

My biggest break ever, years ago, was about 30 so I have nothing but admiration for what these players can do and dont begrudge them the prize money. Its peanuts compared to football and only the top few actually earn big money. I've been watching snooker since the 70s when pot black started and it was still seen as a seedy sport. It's very different now!

Cheers Steve