Woof

News, jokes, computer help, whatever!

Moderator: Moderators

morgan

Woof

Post by morgan »

So apparently this lives here now...

Beyond excited... !!
(This is the only non-blurred picture I have when he is awake. He wont stop moving ! )
Attachments
woof.jpg
woof.jpg (15.05 KiB) Viewed 660 times
"Cum homine de cane debeo congredi." Woof.

Current Charger status - "Working !"
Captain Chaos

Re: Woof

Post by Captain Chaos »

Big paws😉

Get ready for love overload 👍
Dave999

Post by Dave999 »

ah we had a dalmatian..

it was reccomended by the family doctor... and he is the only reason i exist

my parents married in 62 and by 1970 were getting worried by that fact that there were no NEW members of the family

visit family doctor, (ancient old fella called Dr Grace, wood panneled office and cold hands...) who's attitude was don't worry, be happy you have your health.... buy a puppy.... and the nurturing necessary will get both of your hormones in the right state to have a child.

my dad thought he was mental my mum chose a dalmatian puppy and i arrived approx 1 year later.

lovely if slightly daft dogs. ours would sing when happy.... trip to the beach, waiting for his dinner, join in with the radio..

they can scale a 6 foot fence, but if you never teach them how can be kept in the garden by a 2 foot fence.
will also point like a pointer/scooby doo. straight backed from nose to tail, 1 foot in the air, when confronted with large wildlife, badger fox etc.. and then either take off in hot persuit or hide behind you like big jessie

reasonably robust need a good walk back problems when they get to 14+

but lovely, easy going, silly billy, happy and lolloppy dogs, expressive in the extreme, it will genuinely believe it is a human and try to have chat, or indeed try to sit at the dining table...something to make sure you cut right out right at day 1... easy trained with rewards for success.

if he won't sleep overnight. warm hot water bottle in a jumper, along with a loudly ticking alarm clock makes em think they are sleeping with their siblings

excellent choice

Dave
The Greater Knapweed near the Mugwort by the Buckthorn tree is dying
morgan

Post by morgan »

Truly spooky (and absolutely true) we almost called him 'Dave' !

Yes, I wanted another greyhound, wife had dalmation when she was younger, kids wanted something a little more rufty-tufty than a greyhound (which whilst LOVELY dogs, are made of tissue paper). Anyway. These are high energy, perma-moulting and striking. And apparently daft as a brush.
Sleeps through the night though immediately which I wasnt expecting.

Dave999

Post by Dave999 »

don't worry about the moulting just give him a brush once a week keeps 50% of it off the carpet.

mental and quite sneaky, ours managed to scoff a box of roses chocolates and put the lid back on

trouble was he ate them in the wrappers. needless to say he had an aggrieved look on his return from the garden the next morning, and we were greeted by a deposit like the fickle finger of fate, twinkling and bejewelled in the middle of the lawn...we were baffled until someone opened the box...

other then looking an bit sheepish once a finger was wagged in his direction, no damage done Robust YES

he could also suck the flake out of a kids ice cream whilst walking past, no falter to his step. like a magnet..... hello nice doggy, mummy wheres my flake....?

but a great pal when you're 7 or indeed when you are 70

its a proper dog shaped dog

Dave
The Greater Knapweed near the Mugwort by the Buckthorn tree is dying
Matt74

Post by Matt74 »

Nice. How many spots does he have then?
morgan

Post by morgan »

Less than under my car

:D :D :D