:D :thumbright:
Trigger_Andy wrote: Tue Nov 10, 20 11:19 am:D
SJH

Re: Trumple stiltskin out, Biden in, and Vaccine on its way

Post by SJH »

Blue

Post by Blue »

Just wondering what the ramifications will be if Trump does actually manage to “legally” overturn the election?
“This ain’t no party, this ain’t no disco, this ain’t no foolin’ around”
MrNorm

Post by MrNorm »

Blue wrote: Wed Nov 11, 20 12:25 pm Just wondering what the ramifications will be if Trump does actually manage to “legally” overturn the election?
I'd say pretty much the same as with the current result....half the country will be gutted and some of them will be incandescent enough to threaten to take matters into their own hands. It will just be the other half. :(
Gavin Chisholm - 414ci W2 Stroker SmallBlock Panther Pink '71 Challenger convertible - in bits
Car progress can be viewed here
Trigger_Andy

Post by Trigger_Andy »

MrNorm wrote: Wed Nov 11, 20 2:34 pm
Blue wrote: Wed Nov 11, 20 12:25 pm Just wondering what the ramifications will be if Trump does actually manage to “legally” overturn the election?
I'd say pretty much the same as with the current result....half the country will be gutted and some of them will be incandescent enough to threaten to take matters into their own hands. It will just be the other half. :(
Anyone noticed that since Biden has won the need to board up all the shops and businesses in nearly every city in the US seems like a monumental waste of time? Funny that. So no, if Trump can prove in a court of law that there is wide spread election fraud and he ends up winning these businesses better break out the hand tools and plyboard, they're gonna need them.
I'm here because Im not all there!!

Save the tree's.........Burn Rubber!!
morgan

Post by morgan »

Trigger_Andy wrote: Wed Nov 11, 20 3:18 pm
MrNorm wrote: Wed Nov 11, 20 2:34 pm
Anyone noticed that since Biden has won the need to board up all the shops and businesses in nearly every city in the US seems like a monumental waste of time? Funny that. So no, if Trump can prove in a court of law that there is wide spread election fraud and he ends up winning these businesses better break out the hand tools and plyboard, they're gonna need them.
Yes, I noted that. Seems it wasnt the Trumpees that they were worried about going on a protest rampage...
"Cum homine de cane debeo congredi." Woof.

Current Charger status - "Working !"
Dave999

Post by Dave999 »

trump supporters have automatic weapons and drive about in pickups looking like well fed jihadis, much easier to walk into the shop and say all this is mine... don't need to smash things up to scare the owner away... he's out the door already... your average democrat is going to have to use what falls to hand.. rock or stick or railing i guess.....

:)

dave
The Greater Knapweed near the Mugwort by the Buckthorn tree is dying
Trigger_Andy

Post by Trigger_Andy »

Dave999 wrote: Thu Nov 12, 20 9:26 am trump supporters have automatic weapons and drive about in pickups looking like well fed jihadis, much easier to walk into the shop and say all this is mine... don't need to smash things up to scare the owner away... he's out the door already... your average democrat is going to have to use what falls to hand.. rock or stick or railing i guess.....

:)

dave
Thats right, because all the black on black crime in the US is carried out with sticks and rocks. :roll:

You just have to look at the video of the 17 year old armed with a AR type rifle to see that those opposed to Republicans and their conservative values do indeed carry firearms.

Dave999

Post by Dave999 »

ah yeah some of that is driven by poverty and oppression, whole different kettle of fish

my point was the guys on the street, regardless of political, views ethnicity or socioeconomic status will be a mix

some will be posing like ISIS with a pickup truck a flag and a high powered weapon..
if you pose with your pickup and your gun, like a news report of an ISIS beheading, i'd suggest you'd have no problem getting your own way if you so decided. its a tasteless and crass way to make your point but seemingly its a free country and you can legally carry on like that.
if one side does it then there will be people on the other who join that arms race.

some will be demonstrating their views in a more traditional way

and some will be there for no political reason what so ever, they just want it to kick-off so they can go looting

my flippant point was a heavily armed looter probably wins the looting world cup, in comparison to a geezer with some Reeboks and a stick, if both were there to take advantage of unrest.

but the fact that some chaps in a pickup felt they needed to come with fully automatic weapons to a political demonstration carries a greater responsibility for any subsequent chaos than those who turned up with a loud voice and a sign saying TRUMP OUT NOW or a sign about stealing the election fake news or vote rigging...

one group chose a standard demonstration tactic one has chosen a guerrilla war tactic, those who wave the guns about saying they protect citizens and property are wholly responsible in my mind for the damage caused to citizens and property.

They upped the ante without understanding the consequences of their actions

with this mentality in the media and on the streets i'd board up my shop too. doesn't matter to me what political views or ethnic background you are have/are. i don't want you to steal my stuff.

but only shops in the capital and democrat run cities are boarded up.... yeah i think that says a lot about the mistrust islands of blue surrounded by red.... i can see why. At a very basic level, urban folk worried about the "good ole boys" coming to town...we've all seen a western, which side is the sheriff and his men actually on.... ?

Dave
Trigger_Andy

Post by Trigger_Andy »

Dave999 wrote: Fri Nov 13, 20 11:06 am ah yeah some of that is driven by poverty and oppression, whole different kettle of fish

my point was the guys on the street, regardless of political, views ethnicity or socioeconomic status will be a mix

some will be posing like ISIS with a pickup truck a flag and a high powered weapon..
if you pose with your pickup and your gun, like a news report of an ISIS beheading, i'd suggest you'd have no problem getting your own way if you so decided. its a tasteless and crass way to make your point but seemingly its a free country and you can legally carry on like that.
if one side does it then there will be people on the other who join that arms race.

some will be demonstrating their views in a more traditional way

and some will be there for no political reason what so ever, they just want it to kick-off so they can go looting

my flippant point was a heavily armed looter probably wins the looting world cup, in comparison to a geezer with some Reeboks and a stick, if both were there to take advantage of unrest.

but the fact that some chaps in a pickup felt they needed to come with fully automatic weapons to a political demonstration carries a greater responsibility for any subsequent chaos than those who turned up with a loud voice and a sign saying TRUMP OUT NOW or a sign about stealing the election fake news or vote rigging...

one group chose a standard demonstration tactic one has chosen a guerrilla war tactic, those who wave the guns about saying they protect citizens and property are wholly responsible in my mind for the damage caused to citizens and property.

They upped the ante without understanding the consequences of their actions

with this mentality in the media and on the streets i'd board up my shop too. doesn't matter to me what political views or ethnic background you are have/are. i don't want you to steal my stuff.

but only shops in the capital and democrat run cities are boarded up.... yeah i think that says a lot about the mistrust islands of blue surrounded by red.... i can see why. At a very basic level, urban folk worried about the "good ole boys" coming to town...we've all seen a western, which side is the sheriff and his men actually on.... ?

Dave
I find that a very biased and one sided view point. It takes no facts into consideration other than a few Rednecks driving around with Guns who did not actually cause any violence, murder, looting or burning of cities. Everything that pre-election could be placed firmly in people/groups who are ardent 'liberals'.

I think you're drastically twisting every single scenario you posted above to suit your own political leanings. The highlight being the Island of Blue surrounded by Red. :D The implication that the Left who destroy their own cities, murder and loot their own people and communities do so because they are scared the 'Reds' will come and do what? The very same? You should forward this to BLM and Antifa, they need to add this gold to their playbook.

RM23

Post by RM23 »

Mr Andy I take it you’re a right wing trump loving card carrier who really doesn’t like people of different colour like my wife for instance who works here everyday with sick people take a chill pill 💊 :salute:
watch out for the quiet ones ...
Pete

Post by Pete »

Ok guys, I'm all for free speech, but in essence this is a car club..... happy that you carry on this debate on social media....

This thread is not going to end well, and is closing in for a locking.....
Pete Wiseman; Cambridge.

Mopar by the grace of God
gmopar59

Post by gmopar59 »

Well said Pete.
Dave999

Post by Dave999 »

fair point, and i'm perfectly comfortable with Andy's view, he does make a point, I don't live there and all i see is the same stuff churned out by Fox CNN and our own media outlets, that's all i can base my opinion on. the aim wasn't to produce a thread that divides or causes problems

Dave
Trigger_Andy

Post by Trigger_Andy »

Sorry Pete,

did not mean it to come accross like that. I'd like to think Dave and I get on well enough to discuss this openly but agreed maybe not the time or the place. I'll bow out now. :D