Trumple stiltskin out, Biden in, and Vaccine on its way

News, jokes, computer help, whatever!

Moderator: Moderators

MilesnMiles

Re: Trumple stiltskin out, Biden in, and Vaccine on its way

Post by MilesnMiles »

Dudes, FWIE. I lectured in American Politics for 23 years before retiring. Trump hasn’t got a chance, legally speaking. There will be anomalies, but the Supreme Court is aware that states are constitutionally entitled to run their own elections, hence some of the vagaries involved. If people really cared about the US electoral system they’d be appalled at how many vote denying tactics exist. Most are by Republicans, but only because the control more state legislatures which allows them to gerrymander voting districts to allow built in majorities. Democrats also do it, so much so they the GOP has a real struggle in California for instance.
US elections are very imperfect due to multiple reasons including ballot access, recognition of third part candidates is very difficult, access to federal matches funds etc...
Trump will give up soon, it’s only a matter of time.
cadboy

Post by cadboy »

Trump should know best for the cheat (as he calls it) in the way the ballets are counted or not, :D :D

it must have happened the same before, many times.

He just does not like being a LOSER

I say well done America for voting him out. =D> =D> =D>
Scooby

Post by Scooby »

At least common sense appeared ON THE HORIZON.......putting Biden in will at least be a start in the right direction....and were not talking politics here.....Trump set back the USA 20 years....
At my Worst,I'm at my Best ......
pete walton

Post by pete walton »

This my take on it all ,USA Trump and Biden ????millions upon millions of people in the usa and the best they can find for president is those two ???yea there Bananarama! ….The news ..I stopped watching the news and buying papers for the same reason I no longer drink water out of my toilet …..Social Media ...well I was once a disciple of Facebook but have seen the light although I do miss Julia the resident facebook covid expert
Jesus saves but satan does that thing with his tongue you like