Back after a long time

News, jokes, computer help, whatever!

Moderator: Moderators

Billybob780

Back after a long time

Post by Billybob780 »

Hi folks,
A quick hello to everyone. Been into my Yanks since my teens. Owned.... Mustangs, Camaros Thunderbirds,
I had two Mopars in my time one was a 89 Dodge Daytona with the Mitsubishi v6 that other than valve stem oil seals need nowt done to it. The second one was a 71 two door Satellite that I bought from Dave Madders what is probably 13 probably more years ago. Total resto on it finished it then had to sell it for a loss due to financial reasons.
Recently spent the last two years fighting with a Pontiac Fiero that turned into the biggest pain .........
Now on Wednesday taking possession of a 73 two door Dart..... its rough round the edges so Ill be persecuting you all for help , advice and parts as most of the places I used back then like Texas Acres are not going anymore.
Cheers
MattH

Re: Back after a long time

Post by MattH »

Welocme back, pictures needed when you have them, of the 71 and the new arrival!
Matt Hollingsworth - Vehicle Registrar
Panther Pink 73 Aussie Charger 265 Hemi 4 spd
Challenger Sam Posey Tribute car
Billybob780

Post by Billybob780 »

The new one will be on shortly. The black one I left all the photos etc at my old house. Messy divorce .....
cadboy

Post by cadboy »

Hello and welcome to the MOPAR land.

Yes photos are good and don't worry lots of help on here :thumbright:
Billybob780

Post by Billybob780 »

Cheers for that.... hopefully this one will be a rolling resto. Ill be on it like a rash tomorrow pen and pad in hand?
Challenger007

Post by Challenger007 »

I have noticed that it is becoming increasingly difficult to get spare parts for old cars. Due to the coronavirus, many repair shops have gone bankrupt.