keep her under 10!

News, jokes, computer help, whatever!

Moderator: Moderators

gmopar59

keep her under 10!

Post by gmopar59 »

Thought that would get your attention-no-not 1/4 mile but your 2nd favourite topic-FOOTBALL-someone have a word, will watch this but the pain may be too much. :help:
Stu Twin

Re: keep her under 10!

Post by Stu Twin »

I think our Women's team are more likely to score 10 goals in a match than the overpaid tarts who play in the Men's team.
:D
gmopar59

Post by gmopar59 »

Or you could join the Liv golf and get $150 mill without even swinging a golf stick. :D
mopar_mark

Post by mopar_mark »

gmopar59 wrote: Fri Jul 15, 22 3:21 pm Or you could join the Liv golf and get $150 mill without even swinging a golf stick. :D
Only the Bananarama! ones get offered 150 Mill, most on 200 Mill plus, Tiger was supposedly offered a Billion
"I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered."
Steve

Post by Steve »

I love the women's football. Much better to watch than the mens game as they don't roll around sobbing everytime they trip themselves up. Far more professional attitude in my opinion
Bat Girl Stalker Living Petes Dream
RobTwin

Post by RobTwin »

Steve wrote: Sat Jul 23, 22 8:01 pm I love the women's football. Much better to watch than the mens game as they don't roll around sobbing everytime they trip themselves up. Far more professional attitude in my opinion
I dunno, Steve, England's first goal against Norway was a travesty... she'd give the best of the men's divers a run for their money :salute: :lol:

Steve

Post by Steve »

See, not a tear in sight! :salute:
Bat Girl Stalker Living Petes Dream