He's looking to sell his 71 Challenger convertible - Numbers matching French import car. He's just not got time to restore her sadly.
- The car was repainted years ago by someone who did it in the same color as his boat which is super heavy blue metal flake-boat like. The original color is a lighter blue as seen under hood.
- It needs pretty much every piece restored. It runs but the motor needs to be redone and transmission needs refreshing. The only problem on the body is the lower right before the wheel arch with a nice hole, but there is a new rear wing included.
- The trunk has a few holes but again, have all new metal if someone wants.
- Also have a NOS Rally hood and several boxes of original parts for the suspension, brakes, etc. ...and full set of trim piece for the 15 inch Rally Wheels (no wheels but the trim stuff is nos Chrysler)
- The car is an original European R/T 340 and very rough but numbers matching!
https://www.vanguardmotorsales.com/vehi ... onvertible
Not sure on price, but he was hoping to get near to 20K - does that sound right?
Photos to follow.........