Ringtones

Kev

Ringtones

Post by Kev »

LO M8s! whrz d best websIt 4 frE ringtoN & wallpaper dlz 2 bluetooth 2 my nokia?
TIA!
<center>
The name is Kev, nowadays known as Kevvy or Pommie C***!</center>
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

You can go on to your networks website and you can download them from there. You can get anything from cars to cartoons. :thumbright: any use to you?
Kev

Post by Kev »

Works sim card in a different phone so my provider won't be able to help! :D
<center>
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Well sorry. Usually works for me. If other Junior members wernt being so lazy and bothered to log on and talk then you could get the answer quicker. lol
Kev

Post by Kev »

Connor, thanks for the info. What I'm saying is due to the Sim card being supplied by my work we have all sorts of rules and regulations that stop us downloading anything or texting to all these "vote" lines etc. They even took out option away to phone the traffic hold up lines that could have potentially saved my company quite a bit of time over the years. I have downloaded a ringtone from BearShare 'til I can get something else sorted.
<center>
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

OK didn't understand your second post lol. Saw your post on the General stuff bit .A bluetooth virus is when a virus is in a download and gets in through the connection muck up the phone completely. There so hard to get out of the phone.