Project car

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Hey Connor,

It looks from your avatar and signature like you've got a car. When did that happen? Details / pics? :dontknow: :D

Or have I missed another post somewhere? :oops:

-Andy
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

no you didn't miss anything i haven't posted about it yet. Were going to pick it up tomorrow :D :D :D me and my dad have already made up a list of what needs doing and how long it will take lol. Were going to put up a bit in the garage and on the members car show and update it when ever poss. The picts that I've got don't do the car justice so ill get some for you tomorrow.
Derek

Post by Derek »

Connor, good luck for tomorrow, hurry up with them pics. don't think the weather for Valley Park is going to be all that good so don't hurry back
Are we there yet dad ..... 10 to the gallon but worth it.

MMA Public Relations Officer.
MMA South London and Surrey Area Rep.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Fantastic! Nice one mate, I'm pleased you got one sorted. You must be properly excited.

Am I right in thinking this will be your first car? That is one cool first car. Mine was a £50 Montego!! :oops: . I got my Trans Am when I was 20 and I thought that was young for a first American car.

Good work, hope it all goes well for you. Insurance might sting a bit but you'll be a legend amongst your friends!

And don't forget to keep us up to date with pics! :thumbright:

-Andy.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

yeah this is my first car let alone a Yank. I'm well excited cant wait to get it. My dad thinks im mad takin on a project at this age lol. I'm gunna keep the updates constant as morgan wants to see it
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Just out of interest how old are you? And your not mad just brave.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

im 13 and no the most about cars i my year (im not braging). lol.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

most of the kids in my school had no idea about cars and if they did they only liked chaved up saxo's. good to hear you prefer cool cars. 8-)
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

by cool cars do you just mean americans because i am a fan of Japenese cars like skylines and 350z
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

I prefer Americans and generaly anything old. but japs are cool too.

So what are your plans for the car then?
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

plans consist of getting rid of all rust repairing the body work buying and instaling interior and possibly convert it to a 500 or Super bee not sure yet. I'm going to keep the same colour but possibly add bumble bee stripes around the back but that means taking of the chrome trim so not sure. Gunna try and turn it into a show car not a drag one.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

looking forward to seeing someone else take on a project thats almost as bad as mine was. hope to see it at the shows in a few years. :thumbright:
latil
Location: Steve Pearson MMA/014. East Grinstead and Carmarthen.

Post by latil »

Look forward to you firing up on open headers,should be able to hear you,I'm only just down the road ;)
1965 Belvedere 2 426 Wedge.

Climate change,global warming,the biggest tax raising scam ever devised by man for mankind.

Motivating Our People,Accelerating Rapidly.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Do i take it you are very happy at the moment? :lol: :lol: :lol: =P~