Yank Muscle in the new Transformer Movie!!!

Anonymous

Yank Muscle in the new Transformer Movie!!!

Post by Anonymous »

Hey I went to see the new Transformer movie last night with my 7 year old son Cian, its pretty good they had some muscle in it.

1. Bumble Bee was and old early 70s Camero..could be a 71 I think could be wrong...then toward the end he upgrades to the new model Camero.

2. There was a new Charger as a cop car...of course he was a bad guy!!

Check it out!!
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Saw it about a month ago in Canada... Top movie, better than I expected it to be!

The Camaro is a 76 (just to be picky!) and I personally reckon it looks better than the 07 one it turns into!

In the fight scene with the chrger cop car, there's a '69 Monaco in the background! Just like mine but without the vinyl roof... wouldn't have noticed if I didn't have one.
:roll: :lol:

Worth having a look at the movie though, I thought it was good.

Andy
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

I saw it on Monday night. Absolutely fab. I have already bought the game for me PSP (saddo).

The police car was a Mustang not a Charger Raven.

Optimus Prime kicks ass (although Megatron nearly kicked primes ass proper stylie) :D
Dave-R

Post by Dave-R »

:roll:
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

I take it you don't approve Mr. R :lol: :lol:

Robots in disguise mate. :lol:
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Clivey wrote: The police car was a Mustang not a Charger Raven.
Now why didn't I notice that? :oops: Must have been too busy looking at the Monaco!

Have you seen those new Charger cop cars though? RCMP had one in Vancouver. With the nudge bar on the front and all the gear on, it looks tougher than a rhino with a tattoo... :twisted:

Andy
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

i likewise didn't have high expectations of this film (and wasn't into transformers) but thoroughly enjoyed it (although some scenes could have been cut a bit shorter.. its like 2 1/2 hours long this film)

SFX were excellent

I remember spotting some kind of C body but wasnt sure what it was.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Yes I realised that Iwas a bit close to the screen when it all happened, thanks for that!!
Clivey wrote:I saw it on Monday night. Absolutely fab. I have already bought the game for me PSP (saddo).

The police car was a Mustang not a Charger Raven.

Optimus Prime kicks ass (although Megatron nearly kicked primes ass proper stylie) :D
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Im in the same boat as you...the only modern car Ive seen as a cop car is the new charger so automatically thought it was...(I feel ashamed...especially with Darth Mopar looking over my shoulder Mr. R!! :D :D )...I had no idea that the cop car would be a mustang...I mean poor old uncle jessy must be turning in his grave ..A CHARGER AS A COP CAR!!
MightyMonaco wrote:
Clivey wrote: The police car was a Mustang not a Charger Raven.
Now why didn't I notice that? :oops: Must have been too busy looking at the Monaco!

Have you seen those new Charger cop cars though? RCMP had one in Vancouver. With the nudge bar on the front and all the gear on, it looks tougher than a rhino with a tattoo... :twisted:

Andy