alright guys

Anonymous

alright guys

Post by Anonymous »

Hi guys, im small killer and im new on here. im 16 in october and im just lookin' out for a car to build up and eventually turn into a race car to race up at the POD. preferably a mopar.
What im lookin for is mostly a dodge omni glhs.
I will be at the mopar nats this weekend and i cant wait. every year i hope for good weather and lots of cars and hopefully for me to reach 17 so i can drive. LOL!!
I know i dont know anybody here at the moment but hopefully ill see you guys there. I will most probably be with my dad in the blue/turquise cuda.
Oh and what do u guys think about me gettin a dodge omni glhs?? my dad said they are quick little things. 2.2 turbo NIIICCEE!! LOL!!

THANKS Harley
charger01

Post by charger01 »

Hello Harley
Speak to James about the front wheel drive mopes, I am sure he will be along to educate/induct you into them.
Looking forward to the Nats, hope the weather holds out as I am bringing my 9yr old lad for the first time. Come over & say hello :thumbright:
RobTwin

Post by RobTwin »

Hi Harley, thought that must be you, the name gave it away.

Not so small now tho, eh?!

Omni sounds interesting :thumbright: should confuse your mates who are probably hoping for a Corsa or Saxo as their 1st car :D

See you Friday ;)
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Not sure James still has his Omni Charger for sale. But welcome anyway.
Holly

Post by Holly »

First up, welcome to the forum :hello2:

Most anything you could ever want to know about 2.2 turbo cars is either on, or linked from, my website ;) You may have trouble finding a turbo Omni this side of the atlantic, the only one I know of is in Poland (!) if you want a project car you can have my old Shelby Charger for free (was going to the scrapyard anyway), but it needs a LOT of work (no engine or brakes for starters, lol).

Alternatively there's a very nice Shelby Charger for sale in Cornwall at the minute that needs nothing ;)

Anywho, this year I won't have a 2.2 car at the Nats as the rain has prevented me from working on my Daytona - there should be a few SRT4s to drool over, however :)
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Thanks for answering guys,

James thanks for offering me that shelby charger, i might want it depends on how much work it needs really. Would you send me a couple of pictures of it.

thanks harley
Holly

Post by Holly »

It needs a lot of work, hence its going off to the crusher!
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

ohh, that sounds like alot of work, im watching the one on ebay now so if i can manage to get it i'll be well happy.
Then i could start doing a few minor performance parts and have it ready for when im 17. YEEII!!!!!
Holly

Post by Holly »

Nice easy project HERE, 1990 Euro version of the Dodge Shadow ES Turbo - these are quick ;)
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Thanks james im sure there quick but trouble is its in germany.

i appreciate it though
Holly

Post by Holly »

Good excuse for a road trip ;)

My Dad and I have driven to Germany quite a few times over the years ...