dodge omni GLHS/ dodge shelby / Dodge daytona????

Anonymous

dodge omni GLHS/ dodge shelby / Dodge daytona????

Post by Anonymous »

Has anybody found or seen a dodge omni GLHS / dodge shelby / Dodge daytona????

im trying to find one thats not in the states, dont seem to find any for sale in the uk, but i dont know how to look for any in other places, like Germany or something.

:D CHEERS :thumbright:
Holly

Post by Holly »

:-k Hmmm, I wonder ...

Put it this way, £750 would persuade me to part with my Daytona and all the parts needed to sort it (not an awful lot of work - I just havn't got around to it, lol).

For getting a Turbo car from the Continent there's often good stuff on ebay, though you need a bit of patience 'cause there's also a lot of rubbish too :D
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

:) im interested :) , have you got any pictures of it at the moment??
i know you said it needs a bit of work, what sort of things does it need doing to it??

cheers :thumbright:
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Hey Smallkiller..you related to Allkiller??!! :)
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

yh im related to him..... im his son! LOL :) :D
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Top stuff...I had to ask!!! :thumbright: Nice to meet ya lad!! :)

I meet your dad in Dublin 2 weeks ago..top bloke!!
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

:thumbright: CHEERS, nice to meet you to..

he said the same to me about you!!!!!
Holly

Post by Holly »

On the left of each post there's link to it's entry in 'the garage' under my avatar ;)

Basically, brake lines, shocks, springs, headgasket & exhaust for the MOT, some bodywork and paint to be really nice. Parts wise I've got uprated shocks, springs, braided brake flexis, exhaust downpipe & fittings, everything thats needed for the headgasket and a set of newly powdercoated wheels with new firestones on 'em. Its solid in the right places, which is the most important thing when it comes to these cars, and the interior is very good.

It would need trailering as I've fitted new a new back brake to one side, but havn't got round to doing the new line for it (ran out of dry time before the EuroNats, and lost impetus after, lol).
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

thanks for that james, i would really like to buy it, :D im just selling my pitbike at the moment to get some more money.

just one more question, does it only have 2 seats or is there more in the back..

thanks smallkiller :thumbright:
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

smallkiller wrote:thanks for that james, i would really like to buy it, :D im just selling my pitbike at the moment to get some more money.

just one more question, does it only have 2 seats or is there more in the back..

thanks smallkiller :thumbright:
Is that space needed for your crew lad?? :thumbright:
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

yep!!! for me and me crew.....a good cruise around....or mabey more speeding than cruising!!LOL :D
Holly

Post by Holly »

There's back seats (seperate, low-back buckets), but they arn't very big!
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

smallkiller wrote:yep!!! for me and me crew.....a good cruise around....or mabey more speeding than cruising!!LOL :D
Nout wrong with calculated speeding lad just be careful and never do it in a built up area etc...the thing is while you may be confident and a good driver the trouble is not everybody on the road is a good driver.. The trick is to driver not only for yourself but for others too..so what Im saying is dont end up paying for someone elses mistake on the road if they make a mistake on the road you may end up paying for it because of speeding even though they might have done wrong by you initially, the law will look upon it that you were speeding and therefore in the wrong..Happy driving lad to you and your crew!! :thumbright:
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

[quote="smallkiller"] more speeding than cruising!!LOL :D[/quote]

Very well said Red. :thumbright:

I alway's drive like everybody else is stupid because you just cant take anything for granted these day's. You've no idea how many inconciderate driver's there are actually use our roads today and if every body was like that the accident statistics would be far scaryer than they are now. You need to have the attitude that every body else is stupid so that you can take ivasive action when you need to ......And you will !!!

You wont impress anybody on here with boastin' about speedin', some of these guy's will have lost friends to speed, I know I have !!

Mind you I do have a 1 ton Transit with 2 ton of gear in. :D