Welcome to the Junior Lounge

Holly

Welcome to the Junior Lounge

Post by Holly »

This area of the messageboard is for our junior members (under 17s), to be able to post and socialize just like the senior members :)

Junior members are also welcome to post anywhere on the rest of the messageboard if they want, however we would like to ask that senior members refrain from posting here, unless invited to (either by a junior member asking questions here, or by invitation).

This forum is still covered by the messageboard guidelines, and will be moderated in the same way.
Last edited by Holly on Mon Nov 13, 06 8:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

:( i feel so old...

for you under 17's start buying mopars now that way as soon as you hit 17 they'll be on the road... taht way you can laugh at all you'r mates in there clio's..
Holly

Post by Holly »

Hi Nick, if you're a Junior member you can get your own username, just log out, then click on 'Register' in the top right, follow the instructions to add yourself, and then reply to the automated email you'll recieve to let me know who you are ;)

We have at least one junior member with his own car already ... but I'll let him introduce himself when he gets registered!

Neil - Why not go get your Charger registered in the Garage? It'd be nice to get an update!
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Welcome bilko..
215 good age to get a paper round and start saving.. only need a a couple of K to get a good project car sometimes even less depending on what car you want..

Garge I take it that is part of the forum ( will check it out).. not much to say on update :(. dad refuses to weld in the cold and pete still has the panels. Need to give him a call they might be ready LOL..
Guy

Post by Guy »

Great to see a new junior member has joined welcome rowena love the user name 8-) :hello2: