new junior member

Wolfman

Rock Music

Post by Wolfman »

Yo Yo Yo dudes, hey my name is little dudette, well natalie but my mates call me little dudette. My dad is wolfman (Mike), that is why i am using his screen name! I am not into slipknot, but i totally love system of a down, the offspring, blink 182, sum 41, the who, the killers, guns'n'roses..... the list is endless i do agree dudes. I love the cars you guys talk about and i like my dads one too. I play electric guitar, the keyboard and the steel drums, you guys play any instruments? Oh and im 14 by the way, just turned it on the 13th of December. I hope to get in a band with my mates, who play drums and guitar also. I'd love to play bass though!
Well i talk too much lol!

Laterz dudes
[x]Little.Dude[x] :headbang:
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Wel nat that rocks i play lead guitar wiyh a Les paul, i saw a lot of them bands you like at down load, sum 41 and that took me a while to get to grips with them but hey i can remember people telling me whats the deal with GnR? well just made it to being one of the biggest rock bands of the 80's and 90's. good luck with ya band post pics with ya gear i'll get some of me and the boys on.
Alex

Post by Alex »

:shock: :shock: err....Hi!
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

No Al its ROCK ON MOPAR! :headbang:
Alex

Post by Alex »

Fo shizzle dude :oops:
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Well for all you budding guitarists out there, keep at the practice, its a hard instrument to master. I play metal mostly Thrash from the 80's and Death from the 90's, so we are talking early Metallica, Megadeth, Slayer and some Carcass, Obituary and other unsavoury stuff.

I got an 89 Jackson USA Randy Rhoads custom. I'm still trying to master the 'shredding' techniques (the mega fast solos you tend to hear in metal) but it's hard thing to get right. I got most other stuff down though so if you need some tips on your practice I can probably help.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

i think will young is a twat :banghead:
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Now now Natalie, Will Young is a very nice, decent young man. Dont get mislead by Bratby, Tree and them others. Get yourself down to woolies and buy yourself a nice CD or to- like Darius or soemthing.

System of a Down. Tut Tut. Ugly Kid Joe, tut tut tut. Now in my day etc. etc.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Welcome. :D
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Welcome on board Natalie.....good taste in music and cars! Lots of old musos on here to give you advice should you need it, maybe we may even get our own band together one day and support Exec Relief at the Nats :shock: . Meself....been in music biz for 25 years, man, woman and child, drummer, guitarist, programmer, roadie, songwriter/producer/engineer. Given up now, too old (43) and got a proper job as it didn't work out :? Ever need any advice, especially dodgey management/publishing contracts just give me a shout.
RobTwin

Post by RobTwin »

Way to go Dave!
My 11 yr old son Andrew's just started drum lessons at school and he's obsessed. Cant get a moments peace in the house!
Always wanted him to learn an instrument (or the drums :lol: ) so cant complain.

His teacher said after 3 lessons he's got to the level that they usually get to after the 11 week (5.5hr) course.

At last he's doing well at something at school!

Executive Refief support beckons......
maz

Post by maz »

ARGGGG whats with all the 'rock on' come on people your scaring me now haha wanabe gangstas lmao innit<haha was called a chav yesterday!!
XxXCharliXxX
Lifes a beach
Guy

Post by Guy »

speak english pls Charli :)
Alex

Post by Alex »

Hmm, become a Jr member Charli then you can post under your name, naughty using someone elses...not allowed :!:
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

i have got 2 minis 1 an 83 sprite and the others a 69 mk2 super [aka shed]