new junior member

Anonymous

new junior member

Post by Anonymous »

Hi there,My name is Sam
i will be 12 in march
i own my very own car
its a 72 chrysler charger it was given to me as a christmas present by my dad(minty)
As you can see it requires a lot of work' my dad has promised to teach me how to weld and use tools'
my favourite car in the club at the moment has to be kevs[brisbane taxi] 8-)
i look forward to meeting some more junior and senior members and ive already met [matt h and dave two lanes and james bratby and laura]
im gonna try and post a picture of me and my car with the help of my dad
thanks to james king for setting me up
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Hi Sam, welcome aboard mate
Alex

Post by Alex »

Wow! how cool is that for a Christmas prezzie! welcome to the club and the forum young man and ask any questions you want and we will all help you as best we can :)

Remember you can post on the main part of the forum as well, this part is for all you young guns to chat and hang out away from us boring oldies!

now get away from the computer and go start fixing that bad boy up! :D
Kev

Post by Kev »

Thanks for the big up, Young Gun! Free ride next time you see me 8-) Good luck with the heap (Sorry! :D Fantabulous Project 8-) 8-) ) Wish I'd had something like that when I was a pup 8-)
<center>
The name is Kev, nowadays known as Kevvy or Pommie C***!</center>
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Awsome car mate, if you need anything be sure to give me a shout.

What's the story with the screen name? You into the Metal? I was just down in London to see Obituary recently (they cancelled, but that's another story). Rock on my man :headbang:
Derek

Post by Derek »

Hello sam, nice to see you on here, if you ever need any help you know where i am. That's a cool car you got there. 8-)
Are we there yet dad ..... 10 to the gallon but worth it.

MMA Public Relations Officer.
MMA South London and Surrey Area Rep.
Rebel

Post by Rebel »

Hi Sam

that's gonna be one cool looking car when its done, wish I'd had a xmas pressie like that
'68 Dodge Charger
‘75 Ford Ranchero
'93 Toyota Hilux Surf

YouTube - Double Zero Garage
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Congratulations. Hope to see both you and the car at the Nats :)
Holly

Post by Holly »

Welcome to madness, Sam - I'm sure with the help of your Dad you'll have that Charger whipped into shape in no time!
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

thanks for the encouragmant guys thats real kind of you and kev thanks for the offer mate it would be nice to be in a faster car than my dads :thumbright: james about the username im a really big fan of slipknot and i got a wicked slipknot t-shirt :twisted: i mean with the help of my dad that car will be in ship shape condition 8-)
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

hi and welcome you have great taste in music dude slipknot are awsome and if your dads car is anything to go by that charger of yours is gonna be awsome and dude 12 yrs old and own a mopar i am 22 and only just got one lol
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Hi Sam and welcome have fun building that car I had my first resto at 11 as my grandad left me the family car a 1970 VW Type 3 fastback and I still got the old girl love her to bits. anyway I saw Slipknot at the down load concert last year loud and weird but good. my music is a bit more dated as i came from days of Zeppelin, and Gun's n roses had just stareted out. i saw them at wembley twice as long with iron maiden metalica and so on love ZZ top as well but am open minded to new metal as well. rock on little brother me and Alans R/T will see ya right in the beer tent at the nats (we'r tell ya folks its a soda pop!) :boomboom:
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

slipknot are wicked arent they guys andy i watched some of the download tour on kerrang slipknot are just the stars of the festival simon youve got a good opinion on music. i got into rock listening to my dads cds my first ever rock band was iron maiden ROCK ON! :twisted:
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

dude slipknot
metallica
iron maiden
system of a down
disturbed
demon hunter
i could go on :headbang:

its funny watching the kids around here especially your sort of age walking round trying to be little "gangsta rappers" its nice to see a kid your age into decent music
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Rock on dudes i'll post some pics of me and the guys rockin when i get the chance! o what do we think of Will young? :violent3: